Anyone ever get evicted because of a dog?

RicanFury

Come Home With Me
Daps
Reppin
a BRONX Slum by I-87 NORTH
:heh:

U can't keep dog indoor 24-7... that's real foolish and would never work. Don't even try, just get rid of it.

not true....plenty of people do that up in the north east.

and for the OP...check your local laws even though im inclined to say you're prolly fukked. in NYC if a dog is in plain view for 90 days by neighbors the landlord cant make u get rid of it. But then again that is NYC. i dunno what the laws are like in VA. why not find a small home to rent instead? im sure u can find somethin in VA. Taking a family dog from a small child may have repercussions for life in the lesson that is inadvertently taught.

now i know you dont wanna make life worse for the lil nikka do u?:youngsabo:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
not true....plenty of people do that up in the north east.

and for the OP...check your local laws even though im inclined to say you're prolly fukked. in NYC if a dog is in plain view for 90 days by neighbors the landlord cant make u get rid of it. But then again that is NYC. i dunno what the laws are like in VA. why not find a small home to rent instead? im sure u can find somethin in VA. Taking a family dog from a small child may have repercussions for life in the lesson that is inadvertently taught.

now i know you dont wanna make life worse for the lil nikka do u?:youngsabo:

I'm actually seriously thinking about that, which is why I keep asking whether evictions or breaking the lease affect your credit.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Two questions: do you have a girl, and does she have a pet?

Not dissing, but I know I'm not the only nikka that gotta negotiate this kind of shyt.

Yeah Im with u in this. My girls dog is her damn near her baby, if we were in your spot we'd be moving for sure. But her ass would be the one to find a new crib and pay moving expenses.

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps
I'm actually seriously thinking about that, which is why I keep asking whether evictions or breaking the lease affect your credit.

You ain't gonna find no good spot to stay in Richmond that allows pits fam...and the places you do find.....you gonna need that pit :birdman:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Why would you knowingly move into a spot that you know doesn't accept pets?

fukk is wrong with you nikkas?

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
whoa... not only did you get with a chick with a pet, she's a single mom too, AND you let them move into YOUR crib and break the terms of YOUR lease agreement?

:mindblown:

Its all fukked. I'm getting rid of the dog. And we all moved in together; they didn't move in with me. And yeah I didn't want the dog to come. My gf begged me to take him out of spca kennel. Either way I'm done with this dog

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:no: :sadbron:

I don't want to keep the dog. I'm trying to get my gf to cut ties with it.
trying? there is no trying tell her to get that dog the fukk out.

the bytch in my avi cost me $250 in fines for a pet lease violation $200 in a pet deposit and $250 in back pay rent from the lease move in date for a pet and $30 for a dog license as well as $150 to get her fixed so she can be allowed on the premise.

that's like well over $800 because i decided to have her here without telling my landlord and a neighbor snitched on another neighbor that had an illegal dog so they did a sweep of the building and discovered mine. needless to say i paid all of that cause its my bytch and i wasn't gonna get rid of her.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would you even consider being evicted over a damn mutt. I would have sold that shyt and said it ran away.