Anyone ever get evicted because of a dog?

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I got papers today from the management that they've seen me with a dog, and that that breaks my lease agreements. They aren't going to evict me, but they will if I don't get rid of the dog by September 19th.

Really it's not my dog; it's my girlfriends dog. I love the damn thing but I don't mind getting rid of it if it means we don't lose our place to live. She doesn't want to get rid of the dog, and is willing to keep it indoors 247. It's a rednose pit, so paying to have the dog is out of the question, as it exceeds breed and size regulations.

My question is this: has anyone actually been evicted because of a pet? If I do get evicted, does that go on my credit? Will I not be able to find another place to live? If it doesn't go on my credit, and doesn't look bad, then I'm all for it. I don't like where we live anyway (only been there since June, but I'm ready to move to another spot), but it'd be too much of a headache to move again after we've just finally gotten comfortable.

This shyt is too much of a damn headache...:upsetfavre:

As if I don't already have enough stress on my plate, now I gotta worry about getting spotted with a fukkin' pooch :bryan:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I thought they were bullshytting when reading the thread title but then you said september 19th? :youngsabo:

that's "Reasonable time" to serve eviction...put it down whoadey...get that mutt out the house

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Two questions: do you have a girl, and does she have a pet?

Not dissing, but I know I'm not the only nikka that gotta negotiate this kind of shyt.

nikka u about to get evicted you shouldn't have to negotiate shyt bruh.

To answer you're question Yes and No

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
nikka u about to get evicted you shouldn't have to negotiate shyt bruh.

To answer you're question Yes and No

You right. I'm putting my foot down on this bullshyt man; I ain't bout to be homeless 'cause of a dog.

I know I can get him adopted. I feel bad for her and her son, though. They've had that dog for a long time.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
You right. I'm putting my foot down on this bullshyt man; I ain't bout to be homeless 'cause of a dog.

I know I can get him adopted. I feel bad for her and her son, though. They've had that dog for a long time.

Yea I know its hard to do but getting evicted is another story lol. I mean good luck bruh.

Im clue

Rookie
Daps
They probably see the dog as family not just as a pet. Think bout it.

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
find a new place to live in...one you actually want to live in and allows dogs. then just break your lease yourself :yeshrug:

you'll be in a place u like. and if you ever decide to leave this place, at least the next spot u move to will see a successful lease after the broken one.

or just get rid of the dog. shyt kick out your girlfriends son too.

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
find a new place to live in...one you actually want to live in and allows dogs. then just break your lease yourself :yeshrug:

you'll be in a place u like. and if you ever decide to leave this place, at least the next spot u move to will see a successful lease after the broken one.

Don't they usually make the tenant pay rent til the lease ends?

Do evictions go on your credit?

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps

He has a pitbull, majority apartments won't allow em (even with a deposit) because they are considered an aggressive breed.

Get rid of the dog :hula: move, which will be cheaper.