Anyone ever crushed on a professor?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I remember back in my freshman yr of college, my oceanography female professor who was a lil sexy petit thang in her 30's :takedat:was feeling me. I wouldn't call it crushing but more like lusting, she always gave off that sexual vibe every time I was near her. Even during lectures she'd sneak in :shaq:those glances my way. But I was too much of a p*ssy to make a move on her back then

That's my only regret in college, not being able to fulfill her sexual desire..n she was in her prime too:damn:......

Something I do that makes these milfs really wet when I'm around them :jawalrus:

Like my uncle's wife, with all due respect to him she was really bad..she came on to me n was willing to risk it all w/ me, I just stopped comin ova to their place all together, cuz lord knws a female desires will stop at nothing...n oh yea its been 3 yrs since I seen them.:deadmanny:

I've had so many kinds of these encounters with other brehs significant others. shyt is hard not to give in:to:

But I did tap my coworker's wife tho..:yeshrug:
LMAO son i know the feeling! I had a CS professor who I know I could have definitely smashed. And her body shyts on 90% of the girls at my uni in her 40s! She got a husband tho so I ain't with it. If I went to enough office hours I know something would have popped off.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Yessss. My prof was so sexy and funny and smart and witty and unf. I literally wanted to cry on the last day of class. I NEVER missed a class because I loved watching him. & my crush on him motivated me because he's extremely intelligent (has a doctorate degree) and passionate about his field. I literally got A's on every paper. I'm talking 98%. I surprisingly passed the class with an A, because I was trying so hard to impress him.

I think he knows that I have a crush on him because, 1, I blush every time I see him, and 2, after our final, I said something borderline-flirty to him. I didn't plan it or mean to, but, in hindsight, it's a bit on the flirty side. Now, whenever he sees me around campus, he smiles and says something to me in a I-know-you-like-me-so-I'm-gonna-mess-with-you kinda way. One day, he even went as far as to give me a playful slap on my shoulder when I saw him coming out of the elevator. Earlier that day I had caught him staring at me:banderas:

Obviously, I still have a crush on him. I wanna take another one of his classes because I miss him.
Grown woman having little girl crushes on their professors :mjlol:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
With how bad it is in high school, best believe these professors y'all crushing on smashing like 10 chicks in your class.

And that is NOT an exaggeration!

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Yes.

Her name was Dr Nelson, and her body was on :wow: mode. Her whole name was Janai Nelson if I remember correctly. She taught a legal seminar on black men and the law.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Yes.

Her name was Dr Nelson, and her body was on :wow: mode. Her whole name was Janai Nelson if I remember correctly. She taught a legal seminar on black men and the law.
Yes.

6a00d8341bfae553ef016766a2463e970b-pi

:mjpls: googled her name, is that her? She ain't nothing special unless that body tight?

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
6a00d8341bfae553ef016766a2463e970b-pi

:mjpls: googled her name, is that her? She ain't nothing special unless that body tight?

She's change in those five years since I had her. She's a good sister though, and she's Unapologetically black to the core.

Last edited:
Daps
damn ya'll are lucky that you have had some nice looking instructors i've only had old wm and woman.

i did have a huge crush on my old coworker

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
I've never had an attractive teacher or professor :( the dean of the science department was nice looking though