Anyone ever crushed on a professor?

Luna

All Star
Daps
I just realized I'm crushing hard on my professor and tomorrow's my last class.
:mjcry:
He's just so perfect in all aspects.

Luna

All Star
Daps
I don't think I've ever met anyone who was unintentionally charismatic. Everything he says emanates energy, yet it's so natural. :banderas:
He just can't stop talking, always inserting his opinion in every subject too. Also hilarious and sexy when he curses. :demonic:
I just want to turn on a slow jam, lay down by the firewood and stare into his eyes as we discuss Larry Clark. :damn:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
take-notes-o.gif

Luna

All Star
Daps
You aint neva lie. The way my calc professor raises his voice to assert himself makes me wanna melt :noah:

It's either the sweethearts or the authoritative types, right? :jawalrus:
Mine is the really kind type and his voice is so softer than egyptian cotton. :wow:

ChiTownGuevera

All Star
Daps
I remember back in my freshman yr of college, my oceanography female professor who was a lil sexy petit thang in her 30's :takedat:was feeling me. I wouldn't call it crushing but more like lusting, she always gave off that sexual vibe every time I was near her. Even during lectures she'd sneak in :shaq:those glances my way. But I was too much of a p*ssy to make a move on her back then

That's my only regret in college, not being able to fulfill her sexual desire..n she was in her prime too:damn:......

Something I do that makes these milfs really wet when I'm around them :jawalrus:

Like my uncle's wife, with all due respect to him she was really bad..she came on to me n was willing to risk it all w/ me, I just stopped comin ova to their place all together, cuz lord knws a female desires will stop at nothing...n oh yea its been 3 yrs since I seen them.:deadmanny:

I've had so many kinds of these encounters with other brehs significant others. shyt is hard not to give in:to:

But I did tap my coworker's wife tho..:yeshrug:

namastehomie

Rookie
Daps
Yessss. My prof was so sexy and funny and smart and witty and unf. I literally wanted to cry on the last day of class. I NEVER missed a class because I loved watching him. & my crush on him motivated me because he's extremely intelligent (has a doctorate degree) and passionate about his field. I literally got A's on every paper. I'm talking 98%. I surprisingly passed the class with an A, because I was trying so hard to impress him.

I think he knows that I have a crush on him because, 1, I blush every time I see him, and 2, after our final, I said something borderline-flirty to him. I didn't plan it or mean to, but, in hindsight, it's a bit on the flirty side. Now, whenever he sees me around campus, he smiles and says something to me in a I-know-you-like-me-so-I'm-gonna-mess-with-you kinda way. One day, he even went as far as to give me a playful slap on my shoulder when I saw him coming out of the elevator. Earlier that day I had caught him staring at me:banderas:

Obviously, I still have a crush on him. I wanna take another one of his classes because I miss him.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
dorian warren - Google Search

Dorian Warren. He's kind of dorky but fine af, I had his Labor in American Politics class and went to his office hours where he complimented my dunks.

smh@ me having scruples, he could get it :whew:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I remember back in my freshman yr of college, my oceanography female professor who was a lil sexy petit thang in her 30's :takedat:was feeling me. I wouldn't call it crushing but more like lusting, she always gave off that sexual vibe every time I was near her. Even during lectures she'd sneak in :shaq:those glances my way. But I was too much of a p*ssy to make a move on her back then

That's my only regret in college, not being able to fulfill her sexual desire..n she was in her prime too:damn:......

Something I do that makes these milfs really wet when I'm around them :jawalrus:

Like my uncle's wife, with all due respect to him she was really bad..she came on to me n was willing to risk it all w/ me, I just stopped comin ova to their place all together, cuz lord knws a female desires will stop at nothing...n oh yea its been 3 yrs since I seen them.:deadmanny:

I've had so many kinds of these encounters with other brehs significant others. shyt is hard not to give in:to:

But I did tap my coworker's wife tho..:yeshrug:
LMAO son i know the feeling! I had a CS professor who I know I could have definitely smashed. And her body shyts on 90% of the girls at my uni in her 40s! She got a husband tho so I ain't with it. If I went to enough office hours I know something would have popped off.