Anyone ever buy from Best Buy Open Box ?

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
with Amazon allot of people return their old items and steal the new ones.. but I’ve gotten a few deals On barley used items. It’s like playing a lottery.

Bestbuy checks serial numbers on everything so the op is good

This is exactly what I had in mind. I had a Warehouse deal and they printed a picture of the items and added weight inside with rocks. Apparently, fooled Amazon. :yeshrug: Granted, it was one sour deal out of many, but the shenanigans only get worse the more people find out about it.

I do rummage through the returns at Microcenter when I go. They seem to be way better odds at getting good stuff. But for Best Buy, I'll check online first as I don't recall any section the store for them.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Good for overpriced apple accesories. $100 for a trackpad? GTFOH I’m copping the open box for $80 and I’m still mad at the price :hhh:

I would be weary of amazon open box because there’s more room for fukkery. At least with best buy you can pick shyt up from your local store and know it’s gonna be solid

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I just got put on to this how its basically returned items at a discount.... but most returns are simply buyer's remorse, or the wrong color, or something like that and there is usually nothing wrong with the device. You can also return again if there is actually something wrong with it.

I bought a laptop today that retails for 14-1500 for $650. it didnt have any accessories except the power cable but so far absolutely nothing wrong with it.

does anyone else have any experiences with this ?
All the time. I just got an open box Galaxy Tab 8+ for like $600 and it was in brand new condition with everything in the box.
It’s always a gamble
No it’s not. I have them open and examine the items. Got a iPad Mini 6 256GB for $460 as well and it was also in brand new condition retails for $650. They also come with the manufacturer warranty anyway.