Anyone ever buy from Best Buy Open Box ?

Daps
I just got put on to this how its basically returned items at a discount.... but most returns are simply buyer's remorse, or the wrong color, or something like that and there is usually nothing wrong with the device. You can also return again if there is actually something wrong with it.

I bought a laptop today that retails for 14-1500 for $650. it didnt have any accessories except the power cable but so far absolutely nothing wrong with it.

does anyone else have any experiences with this ?

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
I just got put on to this how its basically returned items at a discount.... but most returns are simply buyer's remorse, or the wrong color, or something like that and there is usually nothing wrong with the device. You can also return again if there is actually something wrong with it.

I bought a laptop today that retails for 14-1500 for $650. it didnt have any accessories except the power cable but so far absolutely nothing wrong with it.

does anyone else have any experiences with this ?
I use Amazon warehouse.. it’s the same thing

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Depends on what you buy, and what the "consumer base" is like for that part of said market.

In general, it should be on the more positive side of things. However, there's certain items I wouldn't buy used because people would take advantage of something and return it.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Depends on what you buy, and what the "consumer base" is like for that part of said market.

In general, it should be on the more positive side of things. However, there's certain items I wouldn't buy used because people would take advantage of something and return it.
with Amazon allot of people return their old items and steal the new ones.. but I’ve gotten a few deals On barley used items. It’s like playing a lottery.

Bestbuy checks serial numbers on everything so the op is good

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Yes. I've done best buy open box. eBay refurbished... Right now I have an S22 that's been open box from a carrier and it's practically brand new. Maybe it's buyers remorse lol or they found a better deal elsewhere

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
bought my galaxy bud pros for 69 bu ks from there in good condition no issues it the Left side fell in the toilet to igjt while taking a poop :dead:

SilverSamurai

All Star
Daps
I got open box Sony speakers from Best Buy and they work as if they're brand new :ahh:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
people snatch up the open box stuff at my closest bb like bots

probably employees

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Brought an open box Sony Bravia and 7.1 blu ray surround system years ago. Had the Bravia for 6 years before it went suddenly and upgraded the surround sound system to a sound bar. Kind of wish I kept the surround system.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was considering doing it for the elite controller 2 ($180)…would’ve saved $40 but I ended up getting it brand new from amazon for $155

they should specify the condition* of it…I’d personally only buy it if it’s in excellent certified/excellent condition with significant savings

*excellent certified, excellent, satisfactory, fair

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Got a TV that was supposedly open box.

But it was still packaged up in the box brand new when i picked it up.

I did the same thing for one of my daughter's TVs. It's the only reason why she has a 500+ dollar TV since I paid less than 2 bills for it. That was years ago and while it never had the best volume (due to its type more than anything), it still works pretty well AFAIK.