Anyone else's heart turned cold after your first heartbreak?

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I guess I'm in the 1% :jawalrus:

In that redemption thread you already said that u would be on to the next just cause a dude had an off night. Thats means youre not part of the un-fickle 1%
:yeshrug:

Its cool though I just know to bring my A-game when I come to cali:win:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
In that redemption thread you already said that u would be on to the next just cause a dude had an off night. Thats means youre not part of the un-fickle 1%
:yeshrug:

Its cool though I just know to bring my A-game when I come to cali:win:

I will down grade the guys sex game if he fails the first time for sure. Take into consideration I've only had sex with men I was already in a relationship with.

This on the other hand doesn't describe me at all...which is why I said I must be in the 1%

:umad: a chick 19-24 99% of the time it's not going to last.Women 19-24 will date you max about 3 years, then they get bored and don't want to waste their youth on just one guy, they want other dikk, they want to party and club, they want to have their fun then find a nice guy at age 28-32

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Its gonna sound corny. But the only remedy for a broken heart. Is "Love" :youngsabo:

Dont worry brezini, a new love will come and make you forget all about all the dark times.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real talk that shyt changed me forever. My first "real" relationship started when I was 19 (23 now). Lasted 2 years and ever since then I ain't been the same. I loved this girl to DEATH. Not only was she gorgeous (easily a 9), the sex was great and we really enjoyed being around each other. Long story short we moved in together towards the end of our relationship and we started arguing every single day. She ended up leaving me for another guy. Ever since then ive dated about 4-5 women and it seems like there's this wall that I wont let down with any of them, probably why none of them work out. Its like I don't care about what happens in the relationship after a month or so. Anyone else experience this?

past heartbreaks only helped me understand that women cant be trusted or relied upon. even if the chick is giving u her everything, dancing to ur every need, u cant fully invest urself in the relationship. a carefree man is a free man.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
past heartbreaks only helped me understand that women cant be trusted or relied upon. even if the chick is giving u her everything, dancing to ur every need, u cant fully invest urself in the relationship. a carefree man is a free man.

:pachaha:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Try going through a marriage breakup. That's when the true heartbreak begins.

But like everything it's just another learning experience. You never give your all to a person no matter who they are and NEVER get off with the first female that shows you an interest because they obviously can't all be trusted. In a way what happened was a good thing because yeah, my naivete and full trust is out the window now and far more on alert to female bullshyt and can now sense it a mile off.

StackUp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ
extremely heart broken right now...

ive been heart broken before (same girl) but not like this.

..and its my fault.

Last edited by a moderator:

u mad bruh bruh

WE OUTCHEA
Daps
Try going through a marriage breakup. That's when the true heartbreak begins.

But like everything it's just another learning experience. You never give your all to a person no matter who they are and NEVER get off with the first female that shows you an interest because they obviously can't all be trusted. In a way what happened was a good thing because yeah, my naivete and full trust is out the window now and far more on alert to female bullshyt and can now sense it a mile off.

My dad is going through this right now. His wife of 12 years left him 6 months ago for his best friend of 25 years :wtf: He still aint sleepin and eatin right...

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
My dad is going through this right now. His wife of 12 years left him 6 months ago for his best friend of 25 years :wtf: He still aint sleepin and eatin right...

:no: :no: :no:

That's TWO major betrayals, I feel for him. bytches ain't shyt for the most part, but to do that to your best friend of 25 is years is seriously fukked up.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
grinch.jpg

i feel like this dude now