Anyone else's heart turned cold after your first heartbreak?

u mad bruh bruh

WE OUTCHEA
Daps
Real talk that shyt changed me forever. My first "real" relationship started when I was 19 (23 now). Lasted 2 years and ever since then I ain't been the same. I loved this girl to DEATH. Not only was she gorgeous (easily a 9), the sex was great and we really enjoyed being around each other. Long story short we moved in together towards the end of our relationship and we started arguing every single day. She ended up leaving me for another guy. Ever since then ive dated about 4-5 women and it seems like there's this wall that I wont let down with any of them, probably why none of them work out. Its like I don't care about what happens in the relationship after a month or so. Anyone else experience this?

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
My first and only heartbreak is when I was a youngin like 17 or 18

It was cold for a while...

back to normal now.

my girl just left me after 6 years tho :to:... My hearts not broken because technically its my fault. for side steppin

:noah:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Get it out the way early. Wouldnt say it makes you cold because you can always love again but it allows you to identify female bullshyt. The more bs you deal with from women the easier they are to deal with when you get older. Welcome the ache.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Real talk that shyt changed me forever. My first "real" relationship started when I was 19 (23 now). Lasted 2 years and ever since then I ain't been the same. I loved this girl to DEATH. Not only was she gorgeous (easily a 9), the sex was great and we really enjoyed being around each other. Long story short we moved in together towards the end of our relationship and we started arguing every single day. She ended up leaving me for another guy. Ever since then ive dated about 4-5 women and it seems like there's this wall that I wont let down with any of them, probably why none of them work out. Its like I don't care about what happens in the relationship after a month or so. Anyone else experience this?

:umad: I kid, nikkas need to recognize that daitng a chick 19-24 99% of the time it's not going to last, all that first love dovey ish is just for the movies. You made mistakes, loving someone to death mistake 1. Moving in together mistake 2. Women 19-24 will date you max about 3 years, then they get bored and don't want to waste their youth on just one guy, they want other dikk, they want to party and club, they want to have their fun then find a nice guy at age 28-32

and you don';t care because you know the game now, you know it doesn't matter how you treat em, you have the battle scars and experience now, you know the game, you know you really did nothing wrong in the other relationship everything clicked and you still got kicked to the curb, so now eh, it doesn't matter what you do as there will be a certain point where that infatuation dies and she will prob move on again, now you know not to emotionally invest, now your cut off from the matrix and you can just fake it and plow through chicks and break their hearts :myman:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I was like 12 when I had my first breakup. I got over it. As I got older I got colder though because it seemed like rinse and repeat over and over again with the breakups. I spent 10 thousand on one of my exes. lmao Never a-fukking-gain! That's why I have my "find your own way out" mentality now. I wouldn't say I'm too cold though. I'm just closed right now. When I meet the one I'll open myself up again. My last real relationship lasted for 3 years. It was a great time and it helped me mature a lot. Too bad things didn't work out.

Don't grow bitter. Grow better. :smile:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:umad: I kid, nikkas need to recognize that daitng a chick 19-24 99% of the time it's not going to last, all that first love dovey ish is just for the movies. You made mistakes, loving someone to death mistake 1. Moving in together mistake 2. Women 19-24 will date you max about 3 years, then they get bored and don't want to waste their youth on just one guy, they want other dikk, they want to party and club, they want to have their fun then find a nice guy at age 28-32

and you don';t care because you know the game now, you know it doesn't matter how you treat em, you have the battle scars and experience now, you know the game, you know you really did nothing wrong in the other relationship everything clicked and you still got kicked to the curb, so now eh, it doesn't matter what you do as there will be a certain point where that infatuation dies and she will prob move on again, now you know not to emotionally invest, now your cut off from the matrix and you can just fake it and plow through chicks and break their hearts :myman:

I guess I'm in the 1% :jawalrus:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
it does change you, that's for sure. but i wouldn't say i'm cold. i've become more skeptical of a woman's interest in me. i say to myself "well, this is nice and all but i'm sure this won't last too long". i've been able to make a good guesses at how long i'll be involved with a woman too...

SquirtleSwag

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yep. It made me not be in a relationship for years. I enjoy freedom, and I'm still busting nuts. :jawalrus:

TMillzy

Pro
Daps
I havent been in a relationship since. "My heart colder than sandwich meat."

Red Omega

MANTRA
Daps
Reppin
New York
yeah def, i feel this way all the time. im a cool outgoing guy but certain situations with females in the past have me cold as ice emotionally. i no longer care about "meeting the one" or anything like that. a lot of dudes feel like they need a woman to live or make them feel like they have any kind of purpose, fukk that. i wouldnt say that im bitter about it, i just know better now.

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Honestly, unless u got an older brother/cousin or father who's gonna school you on these hoes early enough in life so that by the time u get some p*ssy ur not immediately in love with that trollop....getting ur heart broken is a necessary evil that every boy needs to experience before he can become a man, bcuz it teaches you a valuable lesson about the true nature of women....n it becomes a blessing in disguise because u vow to never let it happen again...n eventually u turn into the dude who fukks other ppls girls, not the other way around....unfortunately, i knew some ppl who learned this valuale life lesson late in life and it was sad to watch honestly....n when dudes r blinded by these evil strumpets, there isn't shyt you or I can say to them to make them step out of the matrix....once that ether finally obliderates their soul, thats when they learn....at the expense of their dignity