Anyone else watch David Lynn YouTube videos?

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North

He been going viral lately. Might be one of the boldest live debaters and best street preachers I’ve seen. :ehh:

Currently on tour in Europe and his videos are :banderas:

I seen him destroy everyone from Hebrew Israelites, and the typical “white Jesus” pro black Hotep, NOI brehs.... and in this video above some random Dr malachi z york follower :stopitslime:

His knowledge is unmatched :whoo:

And he ain’t just going at Black people Arab Muslims/white Catholics always get the smoke too. :manny:

Most basically run from the camera mid conversation

LGBT, Devil worshipers, atheists, etc..... who are anti Christianity all confront him and he never gets rattled and always has a answer to their attacks

You don’t gotta be Christian to respect or enjoy his videos.

He’s just a good speaker and debater. Plus you can learn a thing or two historically if not interested in the religion

Why does your avatar look like he's living that Terri Schiavo life? :dahell:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Toronto introduced a new by law to try and stop him

But he's going to beat it :blessed:

He's now in montreal. He's got there John the baptist striahht fire

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Nope. He defeated them with scriptures. They walked away. I saw the video years ago and now it’s deleted off YouTube. :heh:
Who walked away? it damn sure wasn’t the Israelites… They were already there teaching the word of God. You gotta chill with all
that lying

Last edited:

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who walked away? it damn sure wasn’t the Israelites… They were already there teaching the word of God. You gotta chill with all
that lying

He’s debated so many Hebrew Israelites breh

This isn’t the video I’m talking about. I haven’t watched this one.

But I see it’s on their channel so it’s probably heavily edited and cut out to show them “winning” so :yeshrug:

Edit: so I actually skimmed through the video and David clearly makes better points (regarding what’s most important)

Just watch from 1 hour & 30 minutes on where he actually gets a chance to talk

Hebrew Israelites want to get angry, argue and scream when their whole race based theology is getting exposed

Like David said near the end of the video:

“even if it’s his skin tone (Jesus being bronze/brown), so what? Skin has never saved anybody since the foundation of the world. The only thing that saves somebody is faith in Jesus Christ ” :hubie:

I mean even, Muslims believe Arabs (Descendants of Ishmael) are the “chosen people” and Arabic is “Gods language” but they don’t believe in Jesus.

People who identify as Jewsih by race do the same and pretty much always have.

And now we have Black People doing it also.

Go figure.

Last edited: