anyone else view their instagram and feel like a failure in life

Votti

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
oakland ca
So you gone act like Instagram not fake? Everybody on social media (And The Coli) is living the good IT certs life. Hell, my homie is successful on Facebook but drive a gawt damn bike in real life. Most of those bad bytches you see on there work at 7 Eleven. GTFOH!!

:wtb: i never seen no bad bytches at 7-11. just a bunch of indians (no racism)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
why am i just getting home from work when there are people who were out on boats all day with hot chicks who had their toes in the water in this heat and making it well known with 5 or 6 pics of the event

every time i see my instagram feed i see chicks who look like they are 10's banging guys who wear boat shoes during the day and suits at night vip clubbing like rockstars

what am i doing wrong here? is it normal to use instagram as motivation?

are you talking people you know are rich?? dj envy is the worst.. nikka will literally take a pic of his unreleased shoe, up on the dashboard of a fresh benz, with his diamond watch... like 3 times a day!!!!!!

now that shyt is real.. but they rich and you already knew it so that's nothing

for people faking the funk... it's easy to go places, have nice things, and be with dimes.... when you don't pay any rent, have no bills, and live in your momma house...

get 4 friends to pay 100.. well now you got 2 bottles, a vip pic, a suit from burlington coat factory, and some "dimes" up there with you

take 250 and you can go on a cruise... hit 4-5 countries, take pics, make it seem like you doing something special.

you don't even need a job to pull that off.. unemployment... again with no bills needing to be paid.. will get you that easy.. nikkas is faking for the cameras.. but faking for the cameras will get the thirsty girls to hit you up.. when they do, you get them over and get them all in the pics.... "dimes"

tell one of them nikkas to post a paycheck lol.. that's some real shyt