anyone else view their instagram and feel like a failure in life

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
why am i just getting home from work when there are people who were out on boats all day with hot chicks who had their toes in the water in this heat and making it well known with 5 or 6 pics of the event

every time i see my instagram feed i see chicks who look like they are 10's banging guys who wear boat shoes during the day and suits at night vip clubbing like rockstars

what am i doing wrong here? is it normal to use instagram as motivation?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
why am i just getting home from work when there are people who were out on boats all day with hot chicks who had their toes in the water in this heat and making it well known with 5 or 6 pics of the event

every time i see my instagram feed i see chicks who look like they are 10's banging guys who wear boat shoes during the day and suits at night vip clubbing like rockstars

what am i doing wrong here? is it normal to use instagram as motivation?

If you feel that way, get and do something about it. But let's be honest. More than likely you have no desire to be successful. You'd rather post on the coli, bullshyt on the internet, waste on video games and TV than start grinding.

Sometimes tough love is what you need :ufdup:

Daps
:scusthov: nah lmao
I post stuff I like not what I want people to see lol. Who are you following that they shyt on your life via instagram.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Watch how nikkas on the coli try to stunt like ig ain't never hurt their feelings.

shyt ig will humble you fast.

It's not a jealousy the for me it's like damn I work hard I thought I was doing good.

Till I see some fukk nikka on my tl shytting on everyone :pachaha:

Man on IG you can tell when someone had legit dough verse broke nikkas going on shopping trips th can't afford.

One thing doe I don't feel the need to compete but would be nice to have :ehh:

SPOT

They Call Me Speeeeez
Supporter
Daps
Let it inspire you dog. I use mine to inspire myself... like "look at where you were 2 years ago, look at where you are now... keep pushing”. Motivation.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I won't feel like a failure until I stoop to getting an instagram. I waste enough time here, on Reddit, and Sherdog already.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
So you gone act like Instagram not fake? Everybody on social media (And The Coli) is living the good IT certs life. Hell, my homie is successful on Facebook but drive a gawt damn bike in real life. Most of those bad bytches you see on there work at 7 Eleven. GTFOH!!

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
So you gone act like Instagram not fake? Everybody on social media (And The Coli) is living the good IT certs life. Hell, my homie is successful on Facebook but drive a gawt damn bike in real life. Most of those bad bytches you see on there work at 7 Eleven. GTFOH!!

Like I said you can tell broke nikkas. They never post pics of their crib :heh:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Nothing wrong with being proud of what you have, but attention whoring is a feminine trait. No hate to the n*ggaz who have Instagram but it's a little suspicious for a man to need so much attention to the point where he's always uploading shyt on Instagram :manny: