Anyone else used to kill the drug dealers in san andreas to get an easy 2 Gs?

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
:wow: "Cleaning up the hood" was the mission when I knew that San Andreas would be a classic

B-Dup: Nah, the only thing Bear gives a fukk about is smoking and keeping my house clean. Ain't that right, Big Bear :mjpls:
Big Bear: Hell yeah
B Dup: Hell yeah, what :birdman:
Big Bear: Hell, yeah, siirrr
B Dup: Now go make that motherfukking toilet sparkle :youngsabo:
CJ and Ryder: :what: Ahhh naw, man. Bear, come on :to: :snoop:
Big Bear: :yeshrug: Everyone likes to party sometimes, CJ. I'll see you around

"Big devil buried right there, lil devil over there...":dead:

You KNEW Rockstar had a muthafukkin classsssssssick on their hands. It was as if that was gone probably be the only opportunity to make a game like that and they was like fukk it, we goin all out :pachaha:

I mean the music, the cast, those missions, all the pedestrian quotes......Eiht, Faizon, Sam Jax, Charlie Murphy, Clifton, Powell, Ice T, Yo Yo, they ALL killed that shyt. They even found a way to get Chuck D in on the fukkery :laff:

Mike Bivens :laff:

First time I heard this shyt come on on the radio on that 3rd mission :deadmanny:

swag johnson

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Big devil buried right there, lil devil over there...":dead:

You KNEW Rockstar had a muthafukkin classsssssssick on their hands. It was as if that was gone probably be the only opportunity to make a game like that and they was like fukk it, we goin all out :pachaha:

I mean the music, the cast, those missions, all the pedestrian quotes......Eiht, Faizon, Sam Jax, Charlie Murphy, Clifton, Powell, Ice T, Yo Yo, they ALL killed that shyt. They even found a way to get Chuck D in on the fukkery :laff:

Mike Bivens :laff:

First time I heard this shyt come on on the radio on that 3rd mission :deadmanny:

that drive thru scene tho :pachaha:

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
:wow: "Cleaning up the hood" was the mission when I knew that San Andreas would be a classic

B-Dup: Nah, the only thing Bear gives a fukk about is smoking and keeping my house clean. Ain't that right, Big Bear :mjpls:

:salute: big bear going from smoked out basehead to hosting radio los santos

McPiff

#goat
Daps

:banderas:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I never played San Andreas. :lupe:

Should I buy a ps2 and sa or should I wait till I have enough money to buy a ps3 and gta 5? :lupe:

I'm broke by the way.

:wow:

like he said borrow a ps2 and find a copy of san andreas. It's an experience man.

Kuuuuush

Riiiiiiiiight
Daps
Those dealers were some good money and sometimes had a strap on them too. Also I felt like I could rationalize it by doing my part to clean up the streets of Los Santos from that crack problem that was plaguing my community. Sell that shyt somewhere besides Grove Street turf homie. Go to the Ballas punk ass and peddle your poison there. You ain't even reppin the Gang Green and think you can eat off us in our territory, think again I'll hit you with that 7 piece combo and kick your dead body enough times to send a message to anyone else thinking the Grove got soft since CJ been locked up.

Besides, when CJ's situation ain't improving I'm tryna murder everything moving :youngsabo: