Anyone else tip more when the waiter is black?

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i used to be a server and get stiffed on tips by countless number of black people, so if i get a black waiter i give them zero

paybacks a bytch :pacspit:

hey NANS :umad:

#WhiteExcellence

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall got me thinking man.....maybe i should tip brothas and sistas more than normal ....only if they give good service of course....i dont see nothing wrong with that, esp if im not giving other races less than i normally would give them...

but i try to treat ppl as an individual man, alotta ppl out here from all walks of life struggling

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
It all depends on the service I get that determines their tip. I could care less about their color, I just want good service when i'm spending my money. I hate going into restaurants and the waiter takes their time getting to your order and then hardly comes back to give you refills. That gets you left with nothing from me. But the ones who do their job like they are supposed too are the ones I will look out for.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whether its waiters at a restaurant or delivery boys I always moved to tip more if the person is black

if they are white I still tip but not as much as I do when its one of our own

anyone else feel the same way?

yes, i also give more to homeless people when they are black, am more inclined to listen to a person trying to sell me something i don't want (still won't buy it, but i will be nicer about it.) and will let more things slide. it's not racism, it's solidarity :manny: