Anyone else terrified of flying on planes?

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have a deep fear of flying and its ruining my life. I've had to fly in the past due to my job and it always feels like I'm preparing to die. The takeoff is the scariest part and I always have to close the window and pray. Its keeping me from doing things my life. I need to hit up Turkey for a hair transplant and go to Sosua to trick on big booty bbl Dominicans. How can I overcome this?

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
2 weeks ago, my 8 and 10 yr old sons did better on their first flight than I did on my first flight which was back in 2008.

I also hate the speeding on the runway before takeoff. My sons just laughed.

Then, when the plane gets 20 ft off the ground, I'm like "please, no engine failure"

And don't even get me started on the turbulence. I could shyt bricks

That being said, I can't wait to fly to Vegas in March:blessed:

I wanna book 4 or 5 days at the Wynn and hang out on the strip for March Madness betting

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Fly more often. :yeshrug:

You'll get used to it eventually. Used to bother me when I was a kid but after flying enough times I got over it. Still don't like flying but I will if need be.

Gifted one

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Went to 7 states since April. Flying felt more like an adventure than anything. It's a mental thing you have to work on breh. Have you seen a therapist maybe?

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll fly anywhere but my palms always get sweaty af at takeoff and landing :why: