anyone else take ANTI-PSYCHOTIC meds?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Im tryna get adderall from my doctor but this nikka gave me zyban :rudy: and told me to come back in a few weeks.....

:stopitslime:

I aint even taking that shyt imma just tell him it aint workin so he can switch me to addy.

matthew2777

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i had to take this schizo pills for a whil cuz i have bad insomnia....it got to the point where i slept only 3 hours in 6 or 7 days and i started hearing voices....

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Shiiiiiiiiiiiit. I was on anti-depressants for about a year but it really made no difference, I felt emotionless and they was makin money off me for them prescriptions. I could never see myself poppin pills so I stopped and felt better than ever, my doc got mad when I said I quit cause I got my own medication that actually benefits me.... the ganja is all I need

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
im good breh.. for now... i was in a medical institution for 27 days in june 2010 was 5150 etc...

these seroquels literally have saved mine and another persons life..

i appreciate your compassion :myman:

what happened?

everything ok now?

voluntary check-in?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I was prescribed Risperdal for depression but I never filled the script because it was fukking expensive as hell.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
whoa @ shizophrenia.. can't imagine goin thru life trying to deal with some shyt like that. hope things are getting better for you bruh

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
antidepressants and anti-psychotics are not the same.

breh, i'm rooting for you. take your meds, i've seen some patients with schizophrenia. you will need a good support system and your meds and you will have to adhere to them, even if you think you are feeling better. my ex gf pretty much specializes in it and is fascinated by schizophrenia research.

make sure you avoid banned substances, especially marijuana

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
I'm not schizo but I can relate - "I've seen some things man...and some stuff. I wouldn't recommend it." Never went on any drugs during my rough patch in my earlier 20s, and never felt compelled to harm a fly. Hope things work out for you.