Anyone else seeing three paychecks in August?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, but for the first time in 2012, I don't have anything coming up in August (birthdays or weddings or vacations or any relationship bullshyt) so *hopefully* I can limit my variable spending in August to just $800 and stack the rest.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I got paid every two weeks for a county job in the past. It always seemed like I was getting paid a little less per month, but the months with three pay days made up for the difference. You get used to budgeting yourself to the twice a month paychecks; so the months with three paycheck is like golden ticket time.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Well, I get paid every other Friday so I will be getting paid 3 times. It's good because I'm going to Vegas on the 18th and I get paid the day before and my wife gets paid on the opposite week as me so we have money coming in every week from somewhere. I'm winning on the 31st though.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Well, I get paid every other Friday so I will be getting paid 3 times. It's good because I'm going to Vegas on the 18th and I get paid the day before and my wife gets paid on the opposite week as me so we have money coming in every week from somewhere. I'm winning on the 31st though.

That's clean. My old lady gets paid the opposite week as me also.

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
yup, get paid 3 times a month twice a year. love getting paid every other week.

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
i feel u on that moving of the furniture thing. cats who get their friends to help them move are heartless in my opinion.

when it comes to moving, i aint lifting sh1t. thats why we work so we can live a comfortable life. i'd pay for the movers within a blink of an eye. fucckk all that stress

c/s. i just paid a company to move my shyt, my moving days are over. moms used to move every year when we were younger so once i became an adult i said later for lifting couches and tables. I'll take my boxes myself (that i pack light), but any furniture that needs to be broken down/moved/rebuilt will never be done by me again. and my friends know better than to ask me to help, if i won't move my own shyt what makes you think i'ma move yours.