Anyone else seeing three paychecks in August?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Cuz I know I am. We get paid every other thu, so that means I'm winning in the 2nd, 16th, & 30th. :win:

This also means this paycheck coming up, doesnt have to pay ANY bills other that heat bill (like $35 in the summer). I am gonna be caked up. Also if u getting three checks next Month, u know they ain't taking deductions out that last one for insurance and what not. And since I carry my entire fam on my insurance, that'll be an extra $200-$250 on that last check on the 30th or shuts an giggles.

But real talk, I'm in stack dough mode cuz I wanna get a new house next year and I wanna have good downpayment money and have money for my lawyer and movers. Cuz movers ain't cheap and as an adult there's no way I'd even consider moving my furniture.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Cuz I know I am. We get paid every other thu, so that means I'm winning in the 2nd, 16th, & 30th. :win:

This also means this paycheck coming up, doesnt have to pay ANY bills other that heat bill (like $35 in the summer). I am gonna be caked up. Also if u getting three checks next Month, u know they ain't taking deductions out that last one for insurance and what not. And since I carry my entire fam on my insurance, that'll be an extra $200-$250 on that last check on the 30th or shuts an giggles.

But real talk, I'm in stack dough mode cuz I wanna get a new house next year and I wanna have good downpayment money and have money for my lawyer and movers. Cuz movers ain't cheap and as an adult there's no way I'd even consider moving my furniture.

dont matter negro..you still got 3 babies to feed

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The 1st-15th-and the 29th of august

total of 5700 after taxes
:obama:

no 5 babies to feed like beanimac,no loans,only car pymt and insurance

the rest saving

:win:

My cost of living is low. I got no cAr payments and my mortgage is cheap. Thats my only debt so I'll be stacking too.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i feel u on that moving of the furniture thing. cats who get their friends to help them move are heartless in my opinion.

when it comes to moving, i aint lifting sh1t. thats why we work so we can live a comfortable life. i'd pay for the movers within a blink of an eye. fucckk all that stress

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
i feel u on that moving of the furniture thing. cats who get their friends to help them move are heartless in my opinion.

when it comes to moving, i aint lifting sh1t. thats why we work so we can live a comfortable life. i'd pay for the movers within a blink of an eye. fucckk all that stress

Unless ur young as shyt and broke, u should never ask someone to help u move. If so, ur an a$$hole. I'm 34, I'll never help ANYONE move again. Nor would I consider asking. If you want someone to STOP being ur friend. Them ask them to help u move. I wouldn't do it even if they were paying. Cuz the price of my back is much more than a couple hundred bucks.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
get paid once a month on the first :manny: