Anyone else notice they can sense things before they happen?

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
I'm not sure it directly relates to what the op is talking about but I do occasionally have episodes of deja-vu. I can never remember if I see it in a dream or just in a random thought after it happens. The strange thing is with me its never anything major it's usually some minor occurrence like me getting into the car and maybe seeing a blue car driving down the road at that instance or seeing a interaction between a few people at a random moment. The aforementioned events will happen and I'll stand there for a moment like "hold on I've seen this happen somewhere before." It doesn't happen often but it's just weird.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
I'm not sure it directly relates to what the op is talking about but I do occasionally have episodes of deja-vu. I can never remember if I see it in a dream or just in a random thought after it happens. The strange thing is with me its never anything major it's usually some minor occurrence like me getting into the car and maybe seeing a blue car driving down the road at that instance or seeing a interaction between a few people at a random moment. The aforementioned events will happen and I'll stand there for a moment like "hold on I've seen this happen somewhere before." It doesn't happen often but it's just weird.

This has happened to me a few times, exactly the way you described it. Usually I have the :what: face after it happens.

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
This has happened to me a few times, exactly the way you described it. Usually I have the :what: face after it happens.

Yeah it used to happen to me a lot more when I was younger but it still happens every now and then. It makes me think about that scene in the matrix where they say deja-vu is just the computer correcting its programming :laugh:........:unsure:

ELGuapo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only thing I can sense is when I'm gonna see a friend of mine... or any person in my life that I haven't seen in my life... I got the 6th sense for friends

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Bullshyt. All of you are probably wrong A LOT more than you were right. Its just the times you were right that stick out more :manny:.

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is true...

When shyt bout to go wrong I've been know it...

Just this feelin' I got... N its the worst feelin' cause I literally feel it in my stomach, like an emptiness...

I charge it to the game tho... i always been too young to know what I know