Anyone else notice they can sense things before they happen?

semtex

:)
Daps
:lupe: When I sense some shyt is gonna happen, no matter how unlikely it seems from a logical perspective, it happens in many cases.

:lupe:

Ghost Like Swayze

Giving your girl private pottery classes :umad:
Daps
Reppin
AfterLife

Edit: Oh wait, you mean like preminitions? Nope, can't say I ever have... :patrice:

Last edited by a moderator:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, Ive had a couple of instances where this has happen. Inner self is talking to you.

so listen.

concise

Veteran
Daps
You mean like people who've seen visions and dreams from God?

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
images

But

Did you sense I was gonna one star this thread?

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
No.

Unless that sense of foreboding counts. The vague feeling that shyt is about to go LEFT? I feel that often and directly before shyt shifts leftward.

But I am nobody's psychic friend. I am just another Negress who may perhaps see shyt coming and try to move out the way. >_>

--> aq out <--

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There are studies confirming this. It's about three seconds into the future and it's not really sensing, but a recognition and appliance of certain patterns beneath that part of your brain that directly interacts with reality....
I mighta fukked up that explanation but anyways look it up

One time i was walking down a street and i turned a corner and i had this wave of extreme emptiness wash over me... So i stopped .. Ill never forget it .... I looked around, then i looked down and it was a manhole big enough for three people to fall in and die. I swear to u before i turned that corner i didn't know it was there.

Daps
There are studies confirming this. It's about three seconds into the future and it's not really sensing, but a recognition and appliance of certain patterns beneath that part of your brain that directly interacts with reality....
I mighta fukked up that explanation but anyways look it up

One time i was walking down a street and i turned a corner and i had this wave of extreme emptiness wash over me... So i stopped .. Ill never forget it .... I looked around, then i looked down and it was a manhole big enough for three people to fall in and die. I swear to u before i turned that corner i didn't know it was there.

but recognizing patterns has nothing to do with you sensing the location of a random manhole being uncovered:lupe:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
but recognizing patterns has nothing to do with you sensing the location of a random manhole being uncovered:lupe:

i mean you may be right but i was just describing the study though, just look it up breh