anyone else not wanna do **** in life?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Id get bored. but im happy youre happy.

but do you ever want your own place? A wife? Kids?

I want a low stress job...moderate income...and like a nice apt.

Thats it.

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Nope, I wanna do something in life, I'd be bored sitting at home watching afternoon television and drinking mediocre beer.

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Im content with waking up like 1pm watching tv, drinking some beer, taking a nap drinking again, on the coli, hitting bed like 2am. I really have no ambition to do shyt.

Im the same way

I just want to win a small lottery jackpot or something and just chill

:manny:

Rc5iN.gif

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Im content with waking up like 1pm watching tv, drinking some beer, taking a nap drinking again, on the coli, hitting bed like 2am. I really have no ambition to do shyt.

it'd be one thing if you was talkin bout doin nothin work wise but still bein able to go out, hang, and pull females but damn breh you just wanna stay inside to yourself all day :why: that almost sound like waitin to die

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yeah hey don't worry about it, losers. The rest of us will take care of providing the things you all consume that make your lives worth living. Don't worry about contributing to society, just leech off it. No problema

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Yeah hey don't worry about it, losers. The rest of us will take care of providing the things you all consume that make your lives worth living. Don't worry about contributing to society, just leech off it. No problema

Good

:russ::russ: