Anyone else not like racing games?

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
I used to love gran tourismo
got older and realized I only enjoyed racing friends while in college drinking and smoking. They bore me now. Cannot imagine having an Xbox and one of the best exclusives is a racing game :francis:

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
Mario kart and Burnout/need for speed type games is a hell yeah for me..

Anything else (driving simulators ) can kick rocks! I can drive responsibly in real life!

:russ:
Man, driving simulators are not my thing at all. I remember checking out Gran Turismo on PS2 and was bored as hell:russell:. Kept hearing about how good Forza Motorsport 3 was, copped that and it was :russell: as well. shyt, I spent more time in the livery maker than the actual game. That livery was piff.

Driving Sim ain’t for me, I’m much more at home with the Project Gotham Racing, Midnight Club, Driveclub and the Crew type games. Let push the hell out of the car to top speeds and turn corners at that same speed and customize the fukk out of the car. :myman:

Edit: Sony I want an open world Motorstorm entry.

Last edited:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Arcade racing games are one of my favourite genres. Sim racing is just :scust:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Arcade racing games are one of my favourite genres. Sim racing is just :scust:

Imagine saying this while never playing Forza Horizon and constantly shytting on Xbox :wow:

I hope you get to play that piff one day:ohlawd:

DriveClub ain’t it either breh trust me I got both:lolbron:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Love racers. Need a real street racing joint to come back. Midnight Club/NFS Underground type shyt. Forza has been really great with their Motorsport and Horizon series.

Wedosyang

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Indonesia
I liked to play Formula 1 games because it ads strategy. What tires, how many pit stops?

Everything else is snooze.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Racing games are one of 2 genres that absolutely bore me and I get no fun out of.