Anyone else never been to or had Starbucks

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
if all you had is the frapuccino or the chocolate then you cant really judge their coffee just get an Americano(if youre not a real coffe drinker) the pour over or the short cappuccino if you need the milk

and if you find a store with the Clover machine it will be the best coffee you've ever had

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:to: that puts me out the discussion. Gotta get my joints with Soy milk brehski :jawalrus:

Ill stick to my java chip joints..or that coconut joint i had before, which was :leon:

Java chip u say :ohhh:

Whats in it? Ive been so hooked on the hot chocolate and strawberry/vanilla frappes that I never ventured out to the rest of the menu.

pbconnect

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
GTA
:comeon:

I'm not even a huge fan of starbucks but Tim Hortons/McDs coffee is :trash:

Do you live in the U.S.? Cause I was on my way back to Toronto from New York City recently and somewhere in N.Y. I saw the road sign that had all the food spots on it and it said "Tim Hortons open 24 hrs". Turns out their Tim Hortons was one of them serve yourself coffee stands that you would find at 7-11. Didn't taste nothing like normal freshly brewed Tim Hortons.

I've never been to Starbucks either. They're really scarce up here.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Java chip u say :ohhh:

Whats in it? Ive been so hooked on the hot chocolate and strawberry/vanilla frappes that I never ventured out to the rest of the menu.

:youngsabo: its like the rest of the blended coffee joints, but its got chocolate chip and chocolate syrup

shyt is :ohlawd:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Tim Horton's is GOAT first and foremost, them prices are :ahh: :youngsabo:

But yeah, I used to work at Starbucks. Told myself I never would cuz of the coffee smell but the broads would come thru daily for them frappes or they daily latte. Might as well get paid to rap to broads. To be honest, I got to like the place with all the drinks I'd invent for myself. If I could bring back my Dreamshake Frappe or the Bloodshot Tea. :takedat: :noah:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I don't drink coffee.

:mindblown:

this for me. I have only gotten something from there like 2 times ever. Once I bought some apple cidar with caramel in it :ehh:

2nd time I bought a gift card for my secret santa. I dont like coffee at all. I have only had coffee like 2 or 3 times and I can't handle that much caffeine.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
ya'll nikkas sleeping on them Pumpkin Spices, Chai Tea Lattes and Americanos.....brehs...:noah:

there is a drink for ever season and occasion. But there WILL be at least one gay barista....you can count on it.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I use to go there with my friends when we would cut 1st period (it was in a shopping center near the school) get some Bacon Egg and cheese sandwhichs walk over to Starbucks and sit on the comfy couches.

When we were about 16 we also used to get drunk and always end up in that shopping center parking lot on some jay and silent bob shyt with like 30 people we use to congregate infront of the Starbucks location was just the best spot in the shopping center we would walk in and use the bathroom all the time they must of hated us. I've never actually bought anything though.