NULL
rosie_huntington-09.jpg

medium-big lips>>>>*

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
I just care that they're pouty and not dry and looking/feeling like some sort of damn lizard lips.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Either you are going to post "thin" and "n1gga lips" comparison pics,
So I can make proper judgment,
Or get outta here with them,
Thin, pasty, wafer lips.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I got them big ass nikka lips so it don't work for me when it comes to kissing most black chicks. Big lips kissing other big lips is never a good look. However, when it comes white girls. :noah: They got them skinny lil pink lips that makes a nikkas knees shake. :whew: Especially when they bite on ya big ass lips with they lil skinny lips. I'm prolly gon need to cum soon. :ahh:

nina-agdal.PNG
LOL...you a c00n for real...how big are those lips? that is dwarf a white girls lips, talking about...I was juss trying to balance it out massa

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I got them big ass nikka lips so it don't work for me when it comes to kissing most black chicks. Big lips kissing other big lips is never a good look. However, when it comes white girls. :noah: They got them skinny lil pink lips that makes a nikkas knees shake. :whew: Especially when they bite on ya big ass lips with they lil skinny lips. I'm prolly gon need to cum soon. :ahh:

nina-agdal.PNG

:what: are you serious? kissing them is the absolute worst thing about white girls

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

nina-agdal.PNG

:what: are you serious? kissing them is the absolute w