Anyone else have a thing for thick tall Amazonian women?

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
lb8_by_ohyahbro26-d9ewygb.jpg
This beast look like a character off Futurama :scust:

wooled1

All Star
Daps
Nah nikka I'm gay :stopitslime:

fukk you gon ask me a question like that for of course I love them Shaqtastic ass tree trunk built ass bytches

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I went out with this tall chick last night. Tall amazonian type :banderas:
For the record ,she's 6'3" tall. I'm all of 5'10.... on a good day

Very pretty face and decent body. She played college ball. We met a Tinder on while back. Been planning to meet up for a while but couldnt be at the same place at the same time (she lives 1.5 hours away).

Anyway we were chilling on a park bench in the dark. shyt got hot and heavy. She asked if i wanted to stay at a local hotel because she has her son at home tonight and cant invite me to sleep over. I thought about but then declined because i had to be somewhere in Atlanta early in the AM. But it's about to be on and popping next time. To be continued...

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
There is one downside to some of these Amazonian types, tho: They're strong as fukk

I almost felt violated last night, brehs and she was just giving me head :mjcry:
The way she flipped my lower body on the bed to take my pants and boxers off made me feel some type of way...:lupe:
Then she forcibly spread my thighs to lick my balls and it made me feel ... helpless:sadcam:
Then I tried to get her off me while she was giving me head so I could fukk her but she strong as fukk and wouldn't stop sucking my dikk and she had me pinned down on the bed:why:

That feeling when you feel helpless is just horrible, brehs

Head game super strong, tho :banderas:

Last edited: