Anyone else have a problem attracting women in relationships?

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
Yeah, I attract those sad and lonely types a lot, too. That engaged chick fits that mold. I cannot for the life of me figure out the deal with this girl. From everything I've picked up, she wants me to stick around but also accept my role, while befriending her fiance. We got into it today because yesterday we had a long convo on the phone about our friendship and her riding my ass at work. I told her yesterday I would go out with our co workers and her, and she mentioned that her fiance would be there and I might not want to come, but then said I should come and talk to him. I told her today I had work to do at my other job and couldn't go and the bytch got really upset. I tried to ease her mind but she was being real mean about it. Like she was really disappointed.

When we talked on the phone we admitted to liking each other. But already theres been a few arguments because of what our expectations are for each other. It's all fukked up. She even admitted to putting on a face at work and being indirect about her feelings and intentions, just because she feels she has to be. But to me, it's her way of manipulating me. Why play games with my head if you just want to be friends?

Yeah, she's trying to build her own fantasy life.

u can play it like

first rule of getting your own relationship is not being third wheel. perfect time to change up the playing field, you could be looking for single girls right now

Last edited by a moderator:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I have had a problem with attracting girls who are either in a relationship, engaged or married. One of my girlfriends was in a relationship with another dude when I pulled her away and was phukkin her behind his back. We ended up falling for each other and started a relationship that lasted for 2 years.

I've had this problem since high school, and it has gotten progressively worse over the years :snoop:

I don't mean for it to happen. I think that I have something that girls in dissatisfying relationships are looking for.

Like right now I'm kind of talking to a girl who's engaged :snoop: We work together. It's a budding friendship right now but she drops little hints here and there about being really interested in me.

I'm not going to lie to you brehs and tell you that I don't want to fukk, because I really do want to. I really like her, too :snoop:

You'd think after all these years I'd have learn my lesson, but it keeps happening. I'm always the one burned (no pun intended :mjpls:) in the end.

Am I a misguided soul? :sadbron: Anyone else have or had this problem? What did y'all do?

IMHO about 80% of the good women are usually already in relationships. If you are consistently banging 7.5's and up, odds are you are taking the vast majority of them from other men.