Anyone else have a problem attracting women in relationships?

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I have had a problem with attracting girls who are either in a relationship, engaged or married. One of my girlfriends was in a relationship with another dude when I pulled her away and was phukkin her behind his back. We ended up falling for each other and started a relationship that lasted for 2 years.

I've had this problem since high school, and it has gotten progressively worse over the years :snoop:

I don't mean for it to happen. I think that I have something that girls in dissatisfying relationships are looking for.

Like right now I'm kind of talking to a girl who's engaged :snoop: We work together. It's a budding friendship right now but she drops little hints here and there about being really interested in me.

I'm not going to lie to you brehs and tell you that I don't want to fukk, because I really do want to. I really like her, too :snoop:

You'd think after all these years I'd have learn my lesson, but it keeps happening. I'm always the one burned (no pun intended :mjpls:) in the end.

Am I a misguided soul? :sadbron: Anyone else have or had this problem? What did y'all do?

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
I have had a problem with attracting girls who are either in a relationship, engaged or married. One of my girlfriends was in a relationship with another dude when I pulled her away and was phukkin her behind his back. We ended up falling for each other and started a relationship that lasted for 2 years.

I've had this problem since high school, and it has gotten progressively worse over the years :snoop:

I don't mean for it to happen. I think that I have something that girls in dissatisfying relationships are looking for.

Like right now I'm kind of talking to a girl who's engaged :snoop: We work together. It's a budding friendship right now but she drops little hints here and there about being really interested in me.

I'm not going to lie to you brehs and tell you that I don't want to fukk, because I really do want to. I really like her, too :snoop:

You'd think after all these years I'd have learn my lesson, but it keeps happening. I'm always the one burned (no pun intended :mjpls:) in the end.

Am I a misguided soul? :sadbron: Anyone else have or had this problem? What did y'all do?

What the problem is? The only issue I see of what you said was that you made her your girl

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN

Yes, yes you do. If you didn't, it wouldn't keep happening. What you really mean, but are too disingenuous to tell yourself is that you don't really care if it happens, but you don't want to have to deal with the feelings of remorse that come with destroying another man's relationship.

If you're able to attract ANY woman to you at all, I'm sure you'd easily be able to pull a woman that isn't in a relationship.

You're just looking to get a demonic thrill out of destroying relationships, that's all. Even if you don't initially know about these chicks having relationships (which I'm sure you do, or could easily find out), you could very easily find out by doing a little digging.

This is disappointing to read breh. If you want change you have to start by being honest with yourself: you're doing it on purpose, but you don't like the feelings of remorse. That's all there is to it.

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Yes, yes you do. If you didn't, it wouldn't keep happening. What you really mean, but are too disingenuous to tell yourself is that you don't really care if it happens, but you don't want to have to deal with the feelings of remorse that come with destroying another man's relationship.

If you're able to attract ANY woman to you at all, I'm sure you'd easily be able to pull a woman that isn't in a relationship.

You're just looking to get a demonic thrill out of destroying relationships, that's all. Even if you don't initially know about these chicks having relationships (which I'm sure you do, or could easily find out), you could very easily find out by doing a little digging.

This is disappointing to read breh. If you want change you have to start by being honest with yourself: you're doing it on purpose, but you don't like the feelings of remorse. That's all there is to it.

Not really looking to do it for a thrill, but I you're right about me not really caring that the person is in the relationship. I'm not trying to destroy the relationship myself, but that is exactly what happens...sometimes. Sometimes it stops before it goes too far, and sometimes the relationship is just about over before I come into the picture, but still...It is wrong of me to do it, and you're right about me feeling guilty.

I just can't seem to stop myself. It's like I like the attention or something, not to sound like a bytch. And with chicks in relationships I don't have to go out my way to figure out where their head is at or have to play games to play out the attraction; most of them don't want the games and are VERY direct about their intentions. I think it's just I am too lazy to play the game so I let these intrigues occur because I'd rather have it given to me than have to work for it :shaq2:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

Yeah.....:patrice: Me thinks yousa scumbag

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Just admit to yourself that you want no parts of any REAL commitments so women who are already taken are attractive to you, then you'll be able to go forward from there

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For me at least it's my work environment where these chicks just flock to me.

I try to stay respectful and don't let it get past flirting and shyt but these chicks straight dead they dude for me and it bothers me for obvious reason ,especially when my intention is to have"fun". So many single chicks out thier but the most burn I get are from involved late 20's to 30 yr olds.

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
Change what you look for in a girl. I assume you find out after the initial attraction about her relationship. Certain females pick up and go for a certain guy and how he carries himself. If you have that vibe that you wouldn't mess with a girl in a relationship, you repel that type of female.

You probably go for the girl with a hint of sadness or disappointment in her life, they carry that "hint" in their behaviour, you pick up on something that needs the :cape: and you swoop in.

This can work though, depending on how bad her relationship is V. how much you two connect V. if you and that guy were to cross paths. Sum all that up and you got your answer if you really want it or not.

I did this, my current was in a relationship from when I met her and got to know her I said fukk it, I got this. :yeshrug:

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Change what you look for in a girl. I assume you find out after the initial attraction about her relationship. Certain females pick up and go for a certain guy and how he carries himself. If you have that vibe that you wouldn't mess with a girl in a relationship, you repel that type of female.

You probably go for the girl with a hint of sadness or disappointment in her life, they carry that "hint" in their behaviour, you pick up on something that needs the :cape: and you swoop in.

This can work though, depending on how bad her relationship is V. how much you two connect V. if you and that guy were to cross paths. Sum all that up and you got your answer if you really want it or not.

I did this, my current was in a relationship from when I met her and got to know her I said fukk it, I got this. :yeshrug:

Yeah, I attract those sad and lonely types a lot, too. That engaged chick fits that mold. I cannot for the life of me figure out the deal with this girl. From everything I've picked up, she wants me to stick around but also accept my role, while befriending her fiance. We got into it today because yesterday we had a long convo on the phone about our friendship and her riding my ass at work. I told her yesterday I would go out with our co workers and her, and she mentioned that her fiance would be there and I might not want to come, but then said I should come and talk to him. I told her today I had work to do at my other job and couldn't go and the bytch got really upset. I tried to ease her mind but she was being real mean about it. Like she was really disappointed.

When we talked on the phone we admitted to liking each other. But already theres been a few arguments because of what our expectations are for each other. It's all fukked up. She even admitted to putting on a face at work and being indirect about her feelings and intentions, just because she feels she has to be. But to me, it's her way of manipulating me. Why play games with my head if you just want to be friends?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

your a good listener and im surprised you havent had a gun pointed in your face yet

:boss:

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Such a bytch ass thread.

OP, as a man you decide what happens to you. You sound like a 16 y old teenager.