anyone else hate sleeping in the beds at hotels?

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:shaq2:

breh, did you actually read that link? shyts str8 :duck:

:manny: They're doctors; we're not.

Here's another independent study of HIV-discordant couples.

http://www.measuredhs.com/pubs/pdf/FA71/FA71.pdf

"Studies have also attempted to estimate a per coital act probability of HIV transmission for
heterosexual couples. Two estimates of the risk of infection per coital act have been calculated based on data
from Rakai, Uganda: 0.0011/coital act (Gray et al., 2001) and 0.0012 (Wawer et al., 2005), and one from
Lusaka, Zambia: 0.0009/coital act (Hira et al., 1997), or approximately one infection per every 1,000 coital
episodes. The evidence on HIV incidence rates among discordant couples and the per coital act probability of
infection indicate that it is possible for discordant couples to live together for several years after the infection of
the first partner while the second partner remains uninfected."

HIV is significantly more difficult to get through heterosexual sex than the media has portrayed.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I worked at a hotel in DC once, top tier hotel. Went into a room and there was a mushroom....literally a mushroom growing out of the floor................

:manny: bring flip flops......

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
fukk kinda hotels u stayin' at breh? last time I went to Toronto I stayed at the Westin. Bedds was so damn comfortable, like sleeping on a cloud

which westin?

with the underground parkin garage,....near the college.

if you did,...you got played!!!!

that shyt and the bond hotel, are the trap, my dude.

art barr

art barr