anyone else hate sleeping in the beds at hotels?

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
every time i travel and stay in a hotel i look at the bed and realize how much kinky crazy stuff has happened on it and how many people have shared that same bed.

lets be real here they barely clean them just throw some cleaned sheets and call it day. i can recall times where i was sleeping in a hotel bed and saw stains on my sheets :damn:

dont even bother taking them off to see the mattress your sleeping on

anyone else get irked by this?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol i thought u were jus talkin bout the general stiffness/uncomfortableness of that shyt

but :scusthov: at stains fukk kinda shytty hotels u stayin at

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
lol i thought u were jus talkin bout the general stiffness/uncomfortableness of that shyt

but :scusthov: at stains fukk kinda shytty hotels u stayin at

stains have happened to me at nice hotels and bad hotels....not huge bad ones just little coffee stain like stains you notice because its not as white as the sheets.

i noticed a cigarette burn in my sheets before too and thats almost as gross as cum stains imo

jab343irk

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats why you have to stay at top hotels when you travel.

The cheap ones has cum stains all over it. I had a friend who worked at a holiday Inn ones told me horrible stories about hotel "sheet cleaning"

I will pay the extra $100 to stay at a top notch hotel

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
hotel beds are the most comfortable mattresses ever. :noah: i can't be the only one like :snooze: when on vaca. sleeping sooooo good.

yes sleep can be good esp after a late night out you could care less about the bed your on i hear you on that but every time i get under the sheets i feel like 1000 peoples dead skin is buried all up in the sheets

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
thats why you have to stay at top hotels when you travel.

The cheap ones has cum stains all over it. I had a friend who worked at a holiday Inn ones told me horrible stories about hotel "sheet cleaning"

I will pay the extra $100 to stay at a top notch hotel

Hotels.com is your friend people. that's why i never book a room without checking that site for reviews. it's not about "high end" either. i've gotten immpecable service at little bed and breakfast's and crappy service at 4 star hotels.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
U can live in someone's house on airbnb.com and they'll treat you like a KANG. :shaq2:

Even from staying in Hostels/Hotels, I always keep a silk pillowcase on me. :lift:

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm staying in a hotel for the summer and I can't sleep on this bytch.. pillows and mattress are too stiff, ac never cools the room to the temp i set it to.. I wake up sweating, tossing and turning every night.. Never feel rested in the morning. -_-

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah it's nasty
Like sleeping on a court dog mattress

Not to mention bed bugs