Anyone else hate seeing WWE stars being cool with the enemy?

rabbitfood

Ancillary Character
Daps
I'm no WWE stan or anything, but it really chaps my cheeks when I see these big stars taking pics with folks from other companies, or leaving comments on their posts. I know some of them came up together and they might be friends or whatever, but they should know not to lower themselves like that in public.

It's like when I leveled up at my grocery store job back in the day. I'm 'bout to receive this cashier training. I can't be seen kicking it with folks who still push carts. Imagine being a cat with a huge future like Von Wagner and talking to some dude from AEW Dark. Man please.

Last edited:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm no WWE stan or anything, but it really chaps my cheeks when I see these big stars taking pics with folks from other companies, or leaving comments on their posts. I know some of them came up together and they might be friends or whatever, but they should know not to lower themselves like that in public.

It's like when I leveled up at my grocery store job back in the day. I'm 'bout to receive this cashier training. I can't be seen kicking it folks who still push carts. Imagine being a cat with a huge future like Von Wagner and talking to some dude from AEW Dark. Man please.
Nah its just our childhood trying to blend into todays wrestling. Even MJF have real life friends in the locker room and hes one of those stay in kayfabe types. Difference is you would have to go into a bar back in the day to see yoko and undertaker drinking vs today everybody has a cam phone

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
There’s a reason why were still talking about Bret and Shawn 26 years down the road.

Meanwhile Bonesaw McGraw and Michelin Man just had a “5 star” match 3 weeks ago that nobody even remembers existed

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
i-dont-really-care-i-dont-care.gif

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
It's like when I leveled up at my grocery store job back in the day. I'm 'bout to receive this cashier training. I can't be seen kicking it folks who still push carts.

:mjlol: What kind of goofy shyt is that? Leveling up would be like becoming the Shift Manager. Basically all your saying with this metaphor is that you were a Jobber who went from getting a Hot Dog and a Handshake to eating privileges at Catering.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:mjlol: What kind of goofy shyt is that? Leveling up would be like becoming the Shift Manager. Basically all your saying with this metaphor is that you were a Jobber who went from getting a Hot Dog and a Handshake to eating privileges at Catering.

Getting laid off- Deavors :wow:
Gossiping-Dirt sheets
Promotion-Title shot
Raise- WrestleMania payout
Suspension-Suspension
Night shift-Dark Show
Training- Developmental
"Aye I'm calling out, can you cover for me"- Surprise opponent
Customers-Crowds
Karens- Marks
Ex workers that come by the job- Smarks
Ho at work- Ringrat
Schedule-Booking
Manager-Promoter
Supervisor-Booker

:wow:Wrestling is more than men in spandex brother.