Anyone else hate people that leave voice mails on your cell?

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
some clown calls me 4 times a week , I always hit ignore , and he always leaves a 1-4 second vm that says nothing.. Gotta go in a clear that shyt out so the light stops blinking. :beli:

Daps
This, at this point y'all niccas are complaining just to complaint

The thing I hate with a passion is people who don't hang up after leaving a message you hear them place their order at the drive thru n shyt

:pachaha: or when you hear them get :angry: that you didn't pick up.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I rather you leave a voice message telling me whaddafawk you want, than me calling you back and you saying...I just called to say what's up :birdman:
I'm the same way, but at least you know if they calling for something important instead of some bullshyt. And see I'm part of a non-profit organization for children and I had a couple parents call me about uniforms. I didn't recognize the number so usually when someone calls and I don't know the number, I usually don't even call back. So that's why I need people to leave a voicemail so I know whether to ignore or call them back.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
This, at this point y'all niccas are complaining just to complaint

The thing I hate with a passion is people who don't hang up after leaving a message you hear them place their order at the drive thru n shyt

I hate this more than anything else

Mf's not hanging up and sounding like a fight. All u can hear is the phone
being shuffled around.

Imagine trying to listen to 3 minutes of that:birdman:

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
I'm the same way, but at least you know if they calling for something important instead of some bullshyt. And see I'm part of a non-profit organization for children and I had a couple parents call me about uniforms. I didn't recognize the number so usually when someone calls and I don't know the number, I usually don't even call back. So that's why I need people to leave a voicemail so I know whether to ignore or call them back.

bingo...that's the difference....these nikkas are the "maybe it's the chick who I gave my number to, calling me" type clowns

if I don't know your number, I ain't picking up or calling back, so you better leave a message...if not, fukk it :manny:

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
EVEN WORSE = MULTIPLE VOICEMAILS FROM THE SAME PERSON IN THE SAME DAY ABOUT THE SAME THING.

Ex: Parent calls at 1:00. Leaves voicemail. "Hi Miss KT, I wanted to talk to you about Nick, give me a call back."

Calls at 1:30. "Hey I see you haven't called me back, I had some concerns about Nick that I really need to blah blah."

Calls at 2:00. "Hi, I'm unsure why you aren't answering me, but I ...."

People (moms especially) think you're supposed to drop everything when they call to talk to them for an hour and they want you to answer NOW.

They don't see that they're moving further down my "call back now" list because they're being rude. I'm much more likely to call back the parent who called me ONCE and left a polite voicemail.

VICVALLIN

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't mind voice mails. i hate the people that leave you a voice mail and then call you an hour later even though you never responded to their first call. it just makes me not want to call that person back, ever.

profound

technique
Daps
Some people dont hang up their phone and you can hear their whole convo :upsetfavre:

i hate when i gotta voicemail of someone jus hanging up.

jus hang up when u hear the greeting :noah:, it aint like a house phone where i could pick it up once the lady starts talking