Anyone else hate people that leave voice mails on your cell?

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
i hate that with a passion. i know why you are calling and i will get back to you because I WILL see your missed call. at least text me instead of voice mail because all that does is get deleted on my iphone

that voice mail icon irritates me

mtg

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm dumbfounded if someone I know leaves a voice mail

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
:sitdown:

No cuz I live in the future with an iPhone. Voicemails are so easy on this. No passwords, no hassle with deleting them. I don't get many anyway.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
:sitdown:

No cuz I live in the future with an iPhone. Voicemails are so easy on this. No passwords, no hassle with deleting them. I don't get many anyway.

i have an iphone as well but it still bothers me

Polygraph steez

.....even when i lie
Daps
Reppin
You have 1 new voice message.

Yo D-

Message deleted.

There are no more messages.

Main menu.

*call end tone*

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I actually don't mind because a lot of times I don't know why the person is calling. I hate it when people call and don't leave voicemails. But everybody is different.

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
my phone translates the voicemail to text and it's always hilarious to read that shyt :pachaha: it never translates correctly so if you said "i'm going to the store do you want anything?" it would show up as "i'm throwing through the door do you want any rings?"

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
unless its an employer theres no need to leave one. urks me too especially when its my parents

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
I actually don't mind because a lot of times I don't know why the person is calling. I hate it when people call and don't leave voicemails. But everybody is different.

I rather you leave a voice message telling me whaddafawk you want, than me calling you back and you saying...I just called to say what's up :birdman:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

This, at this point y'all niccas are complaining just to complaint

The thing I hate with a passion is people who don't hang up after leaving a message you hear them place their order at the drive thru n shyt