Anyone else HATE meetings at work?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
What about when you are day dreaming and the next thing you know you here Mr. Born2BKing, what do you think about this? :merchant: And you try to fake the funk and say some shyt like, :ehh: I don't see any problems, let me mull it over some.

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
We don't have meetings that often so I'm not bothered by them. We do have a few people here who have to show how 'smart' they are in every meeting. I usually dip out whenever they start talking.

lox123

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Bama
This old cac at my jobs always brings duffle bags of chick-fil-a biscuits and krispy kreme doughnuts during our monthly team meetings so I can't even be mad :ehh:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What about when you are day dreaming and the next thing you know you here Mr. Born2BKing, what do you think about this? :merchant: And you try to fake the funk and say some shyt like, :ehh: I don't see any problems, let me mull it over some.

LMMFAO!!! Worse moment in the world.

This old cac at my jobs always brings duffle bags of chick-fil-a biscuits and krispy kreme doughnuts during our monthly team meetings so I can't even be mad :ehh:

He's clearly trying to kill you. You should be very mad.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
Lets start this meeting with a prayer...Colilluminati you want to lead us in prayer before we start this meeting? :demonic: NO :demonic:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I like call in meetings where I can put the phone on mute and tune out until someone addresses me.

This is an in person joint at corporate. I thought I got called a couple times when I was zoning, but they were taking to someone else with my same first name as me. :laugh:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Once you get out of helpdesk, IT is full of meetings. My calender stays full...90% of it is useless and could have been done with a phone call or email.

I_Q

All Star
Daps
I love when my manager makes meetings mandatory then 2 minutes in he answers his phone and slips out for the duration