Anyone else HATE meetings at work?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
ESP ones that don't really pertain to you? shyt is so boring. And I can't even nod off. Only benefit is my travel is reimbursed, we get off early and start late. But personally, I'd prefer to be in my own office.

So I'm sitting in. This meeting with all the pharmacy directors for the company and I don't even know most of the shyt they r talking about. I'm only here cuz I am assisting their department with a specific process change. The rest is meaningless. 5 hr meetings are NOT what's hot in these streets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currensy

Rookie
Daps
ESP ones that don't really pertain to you? **** is so boring. And I can't even nod off. Only benefit is my travel is reimbursed, we get off early and start late. But personally, I'd prefer to be in my own office.

So I'm sitting in. This meeting with all the pharmacy directors for the company and I don't even know most of the **** they r talking about. I'm only here cuz I am assisting their department with a specific process change. The rest is meaningless. 5 hr meetings are NOT what's hot in these streets.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like call in meetings where I can put the phone on mute and tune out until someone addresses me.

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
Hate is an understatement...time consuming boring. ..pointless for majority of the meeting and it usually causes me to fall behind on my work for the day...

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I don't hate them cause when we have meetings which isn't very often its normally something big happening or some serious changes taking place..

Staying awake and looking like I'm paying attention is a serious struggle.

At my last job we'd have weekly meetings and I'd be like :stopitslime: I rather be working on my own shyt then listening to the same people who complain and have questions all the time doing all the complaining and questions asking..

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
i dont say shyt. i hate when they say "any questions?" and someone will ask a million and extend the meeting unnecessarily.

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
I just walked out of one. SMH

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i dont say shyt. i hate when they say "any questions?" and someone will ask a million and extend the meeting unnecessarily.

Yes! or when the question starts off with "This is unrelated to what we were talking about..."

Ok well shut up, then. Send an email.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every tuesday and thursday mandatory 1 and half hour meeting... would be shorter but these cacs always get derailed talking about their lawns and all types of bland garbage they're gonna eat for dinner.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I'M NOT APART OF THE MEETINGS ON THIS JOB SO I DON'T KNOW. MY OLD JOB HAD ME IN MEETINGS THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ME. BUT AT LEAST THEY WERE ENTERTAINING.