anyone else find themselves liking songs and videos like this one now?

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
:upsetfavre: Holup....You said you was starting to think I was a 20 year old high school drop out, who still stays at home and lies about being a minor on the innanets due to shame.

:youngsabo: Now I'm 12? Where do the lies end and the truth begin?

Just follow me to my van, and I'll show you exactly where things end and begin. :shaq:

free-candy-van.jpg

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Msims you called me a bytch yet your out in the open simping a minor. Hmmmmmm

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
How did her career survive after releasing Swagger Jagger? :ohhh:

Is she the same one signed to camel's label? I get my white pop stars confused :manny:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps

:heh:

You're right. Maybe next time I'll do it behind closed doors, like you. :leon:

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/29262-so-technically-my-state-im-allowed-bang-16-year-old.html

Age of consent is 16 in MA but who actually even does that? Im sure there is some loop hole that would put you in jail if you tooled on a chick under 18

Im 27 and wont go under 21 but im sure some guys are eating on this consent law

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room...ys-she-gets-better-sex-her-peers-im-26-a.html
so i recently been hooking up with some 18 year old girl, no sex just kissing and stuff. last night my parents wernt home and gone till monday so i had her over and we end up banging. i thought it went good but she was weirded out and kind of distant afterwards

i text the bytch today and she tells me not to text her again because im a "waste of time". im pissed so i call her and she basically takes my soul and crushes it saying sex with an older guy,me, wasnt worth it to her and she gets sexed up better by her 18-20 year old peers :dwillhuh:

im pretty sure i had an off night but hearing those words from a younger chick really ethers you entirely

:smh: @ your defense.

Theres always some fags who come in here and try to be politcally correct

Also, this doesn't change the fact that you openly admitted to liking this gay ass pop song, you TeenNick watching, Justin Beiber idolizing fakkit.

:pacspit:

Also, it's YOU'RE. As in: "You are".

Moron.

They will never understand our love, Token. :to:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Im still not a simp to online carrackters though like you. That thread was just stating facts

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Msims a lot of those threads are troll threads i was making under the sn "lamai" until i changed it back to m617.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Im still not a simp to online carrackters though like you.

:what:

That thread was just stating facts

Age of consent is 16 in MA but who actually even does that? Im sure there is some loop hole that would put you in jail if you tooled on a chick under 18

Im 27 and wont go under 21 but im sure some guys are eating on this consent law

so i recently been hooking up with some 18 year old girl, no sex just kissing and stuff. last night my parents wernt home and gone till monday so i had her over and we end up banging. i thought it went good but she was weirded out and kind of distant afterwards

i text the bytch today and she tells me not to text her again because im a "waste of time". im pissed so i call her and she basically takes my soul and crushes it saying sex with an older guy,me, wasnt worth it to her and she gets sexed up better by her 18-20 year old peers :dwillhuh:

im pretty sure i had an off night but hearing those words from a younger chick really ethers you entirely

:why:

Just stop it, breh.

:mjpls: He's not simping me....I'm simping him. Huge difference.

They don't even know. :to:

:russ: