anyone else find themselves liking songs and videos like this one now?

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
this isnt a joke either and maybe im getting soft but i tend to find songs like this and videos like this really good and catchy now. ive been listening to any genre of music nowadays and tend to lead more to the pop side now. i even have some Bieber in my iPod now....am i losing it??!!

:stylin:

Last edited by a moderator:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Cmon its not that bad guys

Jim-Mora-Colts.jpg

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
:beli:

We deserve a better class of troll. Sadly, this is no longer you, brethren. Please, take a leave of absence. Go out, get some fresh ideas, and try again in a few. Maybe you haven't completely lost it. You just have to reconnect with it.

Your friend,
Scott.

PS
Neg rep. :lolbron:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
:beli:

We deserve a better class of troll. Sadly, this is no longer you, brethren. Please, take a leave of absence. Go out, get some fresh ideas, and try again in a few. Maybe you haven't completely lost it. You just have to reconnect with it.

Your friend,
Scott.

PS
Neg rep. We don't fukk with Cher. She did Sonny dumb grimy.:birdman:

This isnt a troll thread i actually like it.

are u a gay guy?
No and im sure plenty of people feel the same way. Im just not afraid to admit some corny type songs are ok with me. Not all but some

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
I knew it. :smugfavre:

:upsetfavre: Holup....You said you was starting to think I was a 20 year old high school drop out, who still stays at home and lies about being a minor on the innanets due to shame.

:youngsabo: Now I'm 12? Where do the lies end and the truth begin?