anyone else feel A Bronx Tale >>>Goodfellas?

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Really? I thought he kept the movie from becoming a classic. Awful actor. And Calo's boys were annoying as fukk.

Trivia: That same kid who played Calo is doing a 10 year bid for a burglary charge. He's up for parole next year.

the young kid ?
he was better than him that played older version of C who as mentioned is now in prison.

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really? I thought he kept the movie from becoming a classic. Awful actor. And Calo's boys were annoying as fukk.

Trivia: That same kid who played Calo is doing a 10 year bid for a burglary charge. He's up for parole next year.

yeah, he was in season 2 of the sopranos as well.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
just watched this amazing film again. i saw it when it came out. to me, its like a soulful film, whereas Goodfellas in exciting and nihilistic. i would never have put it anywhere near Goodfellas, but as i age, i think i prefer it. it was even a little bit emotional. and of course as a youngin, i loved Sonny. i still do, but i think De Niro as the workingclass dad is a great moral lesson. I almost think De Niro did this film as an answer to Goodfellas where he was just this psychopath. props to chaz palminteri, a dude who is slept on. wrote it as well. i think this film is top 4 for me with Godfather and Scarface. the Godfather movies are lyrical, Scarface is just craziness and extremes, A bronx Tale is the soul song.

also, great to see a dark skined beauty be desired. we dont see our women celebrated like that, ust as a simple girlfriend to aspire to. while also documenting the tension between blacks and italians.

:comeon:

c-mon-son-o.gif

Ze Pequeno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
fukk that c00nfest that movie ain't on nobody's list.
Gangsters ain't supposed to be simpin, word to Tony Soprano.

Goodfellas>>>>>>>

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
i liked a bronx tale alot but nah i dont think its on goodfellas level. that kid playing colagelo's acting was :scusthov: but other than him it really was a good movie.

goodfellas tho, classic top level shyt.