Anyone else f*ck with MGS Peace Walker on PS3?

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
man, its been a year since I made this thread, but I got stuck at the second peace walker battle and quit playing.

I was in the mood for some metal gear, so I picked it back up. finally beat the 2nd peace walker battle. shyt took like 30 minutes. mind you, I almost beat it the 2nd time I played, but died when it had 1 bar of energy left :fire:

I played that shyt on ps3 in March, damn battle derailed my life for 2 days. It was intense :whew:

-DMP-

teacher

All Star
Daps
man, its been a year since I made this thread, but I got stuck at the second peace walker battle and quit playing.

I was in the mood for some metal gear, so I picked it back up. finally beat the 2nd peace walker battle. shyt took like 30 minutes. mind you, I almost beat it the 2nd time I played, but died when it had 1 bar of energy left :fire:

I beat the game, but was never able to complete my own metal gear for those skirmishes so I never finished those...

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I played that shyt on ps3 in March, damn battle derailed my life for 2 days. It was intense :whew:

-DMP-

man that 2nd peace walker was a bytch. sometimes I put a game away for months when I get stuck like that. but now that I beat that mission, I'm gonna be playing MGS heavy this weekend.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I beat the game, but was never able to complete my own metal gear for those skirmishes so I never finished those...

I'm not quite clear on that part either.

my daughter is the one with PSP, and I started playing the game on her system years ago, and for the longest, I didn't know about getting the dudes in ur mother base to upgrade weapons. I was playing that shyt for a long ass time with just the tranquilizer and the stun rod :russ:

teacher

All Star
Daps
I'm not quite clear on that part either.

my daughter is the one with PSP, and I started playing the game on her system years ago, and for the longest, I didn't know about getting the dudes in ur mother base to upgrade weapons. I was playing that shyt for a long ass time with just the tranquilizer and the stun rod :russ:

the S ranked ones :whew:

I think most are impossible without your own metal gear....i just need the head i'm there , but I never get the parts when I beat the previous metal gears....played this on PSP BTW

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I never played this but Love Deterrence was seriously the final boss music in Peace Walker? That must have been an awkward boss fight with a song that sounds like an anime opening.

This song

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
I just go my cousins 1st gen fat PS3. Absolute classic console. Gonna get it cleaned and cop all the fkn classics and Peace Walker is one of them. I never played it