Anyone else extremely sad BG is gonna be locked up forever?

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Yeah, I'd much rather have a multiple time convicted felon roaming the streets in stolen cars a stash of guns and ammo.

:childplease:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I'd much rather have a multiple time convicted felon roaming the streets in stolen cars a stash of guns and ammo.

:childplease:

its not like he is harming us so fukk it. he needs to do that to keep his music as real as its been. he is probably the realest rapper to ever touch the mic. him and most of the other new orleans rappers never frauded once

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
its not like he is harming us so fukk it. he needs to do that to keep his music as real as its been. he is probably the realest rapper to ever touch the mic. him and most of the other new orleans rappers never frauded once

the fukk kind of logic is this?

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
█ W.D.Y.D. █;42187 said:
the fukk kind of logic is this?

:manny:

it's sad that many folks really think that he's not doing harm....but then again, most folks give props to nikkas who give out turkey substitutes every thanksgiving, while those nikkas make the streets dangerous by selling drugs

weird logic

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
Yeah :sadcam: and then this puts the hotboys reunion to rest for good even though nobody cares like that. I liked his last album, too :sadbron:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
hmmm I'm conflicted I mean boosie is pretty cut and dry but this is more complicated I mean we do have thr right to bear arms but on the other hand he prolly was up to no good still 20 years is a long time esp since the link says 10