Anyone else been watching Suits on Netflix?

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I watched it in real time but trailed off like the last 2 seasons, might do a rewatch and finish after I get done with the 100 for a third time lol

Suits is fukking flames up to a point

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Perfect show to just have on in the background. Good enough to keep you entertained through your peripheral but not enough that you need to really focus all your attention on it
Facts. Procedural shows are good for passing the time but needing that "white noise" in the background.

Poop

I do work from home. And I take advantage of that by going to my pool and also exercising.

:pachaha:
I do all of it lol. Binge watching, workout, run errands etc. Literal cheat code to get shyt done most people can't squeeze in their day.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I gotta assume a lot of markle stans been watching

That and no one under 40 watches USA Network lol
My girl at the time used to swear by it. I only watched a few episodes and couldn't get into it at the time.

I'm watching now and up to season 4 and I love it. It reminds of How to get away with Murder for guys lol. I didn't realize it it lasted until 2019. Preparing myself for trash after Markle and Adams leave the show.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
i like it again

Might be better without mike whining and stomping out the room every 5 minutes

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
I saw a good amount of clips on TikTok that I finally decided to watch the first few episodes. Now this shyt has me and my wife hooked lol. We're almost done with season 3. The show is very formulaic but the characters, dialogue, and drama keeps the show interesting and entertaining.

Louis Litt is a fukking incredible character. Everytime he's on screen, you pay extra attention because he's always doing some fukk shyt that will entertain.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I binged all 9 seasons in a month. Very underrated show. I can’t wait for the spinoff with arrow

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Rank the women 1-5:
Rachael
Donna
Jessica Pearson
Dana
Katrina

Honestly, not on some militant shyt but Jessica is number one for me. Every time she is on screen, she commands your attention. Those lips.
:banderas:
Donna is second for me. Her eyes and the mischievous smile.
:shaq:
Katrina is third. A blonde baddie. She was bad before she became Louis’ associate. I’m up to second 4 so idk if they did anything different with her character.
:ehh:
Rachael is four for me. When this show first aired, I thought she was the baddest. There was something about her that pulled me in. Come to find out she’s half black.
:russ:
Dana has that tight body. Small head but a lot of hair. She looks like sex.
:whoo:
If you had it in any other order, I wouldn’t be mad.
:leon:
Jessica would have to be top three though.
:ufdup:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I kinda like the casting. Perfect age. She looks great but not too masculine.

Yaya Dacosta plays a lawyer on Lincoln Lawyer season two. If you haven’t watched that series, it’s worth a binge. Yaya has the beauty to pull off the suit, brains to look the part, and command to get your attention without coming off as a complete a$$hole.

That character should be the baseline for this spin off.