Anyone bored with gaming?

Pifford

All Star
Daps
I have a backlog because I have spent the last 80+ hours of my gaming career playing Dark Souls 2: SOTFS. However, I still have yet to even touch DQ XI, want to finish platinuming the PS4 Genesis collection, and am anticipating the Symphony of the Night rerelease even though I've beaten that shyt about 7 times, and of course, RDR2. The only reason I have a backlog is because there are too many games I want to play extensively and not enough freetime in which to do so. The only time I ever felt bored with gaming was 10~ years ago when all I played was online FPS games, and that was on me for dumping all my gaming time into COD.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I don't game much, but when I find the right game it can be addicting. I just finished Borderlands 2 2 weeks ago. Spent a month on it. I plan on buying a PS4 come BF, but I'm gonna be backlogged since I don't wanna waste much time on gaming again.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Ryse is not no fukking “stellar” game..
I thoroughly enjoyed it, have you ever played it? Could you provide a receipt kind sir?
@PS4

Not having a backlog doesn’t mean you’re a casual. I game damn near everyday.

I only buy a game when I’m going to play it
They give you four free games a month, so there are free titles you are passing on. You wouldn't have done that when you first started gaming. Every new game was a new possibility. Now people act like they can prejudge if a game will be good or not. Didn't realize we all had the same likes/dislikes to put stock in a review :yeshrug:

My point is if you no try, you already "over" trying new shyt. Even if it's free :wow:
As much as you troll here, I see why you have a backlog.
I only troll trolls tho :umad:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Just getting older that's all, not to mention companies trying to bleed every nickle they can out of people doesn't help. I still love my games but I'm not really checking for new stuff like i used to.