Anyone bored with gaming?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Dear fanboys, please realize your auto replies are not witty, it's kind of like lowest common denominator type thinking and then translated into a perceived form of "comedy" from a career unfunny Muhfukka. It's redundant and isn't relative to this threads topic even if you think so.

Thank you, the mgmt

If you have a backlog, then you're in the same boat and you just don't realize it yet :francis: a backlog is a symptom of fading interest. I still love games, I still have that urge to play anything new, I know RDR2 drops on the 28th but I also know I've played maybe 5hrs of RDR1 so I'm not even ready to play it. And shyt like that applies to too many games because my back log is nearing 400 games on Xbox alone. Add in Sony and Nintendo and I'm hovering around 500 games I'd like to play. Most of them are known to be great titles.

If no more games was ever made, I'm certain I have enough to last for the rest of my life. I know gaming is about to go augmented reality, shyt like that. I guess I'm just getting tired of gaming the same way. I was all in for Kinect, I loved the Wii. What's next? PSVR is cool but I'm ready for that next innovation. I'm disappointed Nintendo bullshytted with the switch. The switch is what the Wii-U should have been. AR is the only future gaming tech that excites me...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
backlog on Xbox :laff:
Oh, so you're one of those people who truly believes one system has content and the others do not. As people grow up, gaming takes a back burner. Life is short they say and time flies when you're having fun. At the end of your life will you look back and go "I spent a quarter of my life playing games :smugbiden:"

I mean, that's cool for you maybe but not my cup of green tea :yeshrug:
red dead 2 comin out lmfaoooooooo @ bored with gaming
Ok, since you didn't read good I said I hardly played RDR1. And there is a thread here with a ton of people saying the same thing (that they didn't play it or barely touched it).

I bought GTA5 maybe two months after it launched. I played the first mission and was like "I did this already in GTA3, vice city, GTA4, the DLC's, max Payne 3, like, I need innovation in the majority of titles. Instead, you dikk ride any exclusive regardless if it's actually groundbreaking or Killzone. Driveclub. Knack. The last Guardian, they not terrible but they all are games that get the treatment. When you gonna cut that shyt out :stopitslime:
I know this is multiplat but this series along with GTA and metal gear also get the Holier than thou treatment. I'll get it for the low unless it's a must play title which is yet tbd...
Come race me in Forza @PS4
My dream is to have a full racing setup, then I'll hop on Forza horizon 4 (maybe 5) and I'll shed a tear for the homies who haven't made it :mjcry: