Anyone awake? Then why isn't info for the Dragon ball beta not being shared here?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Playtime hours are as follows...

5am - 8am Saturday

Sat 1pm - 4pm

Sat 9pm - 12am

Sun 4pm - 7pm

Beta goes back on lockdown til open beta :francis:
Fixed :snoop:
invite?

GT: GeneralHomicide
I'll do it, but you probably won't get accepted before the beta period is over. When you do get the invite, so the surveys/etc. Higher rank gets first dibs on shyt...

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Sign ups are only for ps4, Xbox gamers get in if you're part of the dashboard beta program.

If you Xbox and in the program, it's available right now :win:

If you're Xbox but not dashboard beta pimpin, I can send you an invite :handshake:

Can I can an invite g?

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Someone come play with this guy.
Having a conversation with himself in this thread. :DAIGOMJLOL:
Anyone in the beta dashboard preview sees this thread, then eats. There is another thread if people want to go into details about the gameplay.

You just salty you not an insider? I put alot of people on. Looking out for the community and what not. I don't see a divide between xbots and waitstation whores. I see gamers who are for the betterment of the community as a whole, and then there's everyone else. So my message to you and all the other gaymers who are against the citadel... You are outnumbered :ufdup:

flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg

Last edited:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Anyone with an Xbox had the opportunity to be part of the dashboard beta while on Sony you only got in if picked randomly after signing up

They run shyt better than anyone else but talk like it's the opposite? Ok :mjlol:

Been playing the beta smooth as fukk!! Follow a playa!! :umad:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Been playing the beta smooth as fukk!! Follow a playa!! :umad:

I reckon I'll have to one up you if I get a chance. Watching the fight tonight but... I'm about 99% sure they'll add time to this beta so people can actually test out the multiplayer which is supposed to be the point?

Tbc..

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Sign ups are only for ps4, Xbox gamers get in if you're part of the dashboard beta program.

If you Xbox and in the program, it's available right now :win:

If you're Xbox but not dashboard beta pimpin, I can send you an invite :handshake:
i am and i dudnt get it matta fact send me an invite (ITZ SWAG DADDEH)

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
get excited to play unfinished games brehs
Be jelly you can't play exciting unfinished games bruh :umad:
i am and i dudnt get it matta fact send me an invite (ITZ SWAG DADDEH)
You don't get an Xbox live invite. Go to the insiders hub (app) and you'll find it in there under the insiders content tab. They have 3 surveys on the game as well...
Bro you know damn well you ain't gonna buy this fukking game. You the guy that goes to CostCo just to eat the samples.
Much like the return of the Jedi, I seen that and Dragon ball before you was even born. Dragon ball ain't never have a good game (at least not in America) and when budukai came out it was cool at first, but ultimately was not deep enough to keep my interest.

I'm sure that p*ssy ass series was great to you. Well this game, I have mixed feelings about it currently. It's already cooler than budakai, I'm still figuring out how deep/shallow the gameplay is. Haven't had multiplayer interactions yet. Haven't even seen a move list. My biggest combo is 50+, tbc.