Anyone awake? Then why isn't info for the Dragon ball beta not being shared here?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
As I stated before, Kamicasual created an environment that made it so the community stopped being involved. He posted so much that people stopped looking. The problem is only an unbiased person or myself could hold that down while still getting all the info here :troll:

So I feel it's my duty to inform you that the Dragon ball beta is now live. I saw it on my feed, I know this hasn't been discussed here which shows me this place is indeed falling the fukk off. That game looked too good for all of us to be in the dark. I'll see what I can dig up, maybe you'll do the same?

Tbc...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
As I stated before, Kamicasual created an environment that made it so the community stopped being involved. He posted so much that people stopped looking. The problem is only an unbiased person or myself could hold that down while still getting all the info here :troll:

So I feel it's my duty to inform you that the Dragon ball beta is now live. I saw it on my feed, I know this hasn't been discussed here which shows me this place is indeed falling the fukk off. That game looked too good for all of us to be in the dark. I'll see what I can dig up, maybe you'll do the same?

Tbc...
Because it isn't a PS4 exclusive :DAIGOCOFFEE:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm informing the community, giving them a shot at early access to a game most of us are interested in.

I've never understood making threads and rating how important that thread is to you. Doesn't seem very manly.

I know what it is, you're salty you didn't make this thread first :laff:

:umad:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I'm informing the community, giving them a shot at early access to a game most of us are interested in.

I've never understood making threads and rating how important that thread is to you. Doesn't seem very manly.

I know what it is, you're salty you didn't make this thread first :laff:

:umad:
:DAIGOCOURT:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Sign ups are only for ps4, Xbox gamers get in if you're part of the dashboard beta program.

If you Xbox and in the program, it's available right now :win:

If you're Xbox but not dashboard beta pimpin, I can send you an invite :handshake:
invite?

GT: GeneralHomicide