anyone addicted to Monster energy drinks?

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
When I worked at Fry's , they had a cafe in the store that was forever stacked with all of the flavors. You could drink them while on the job too :leon: shyt can get addicting, especially that yellow m-80 one

Redbulls are great before you have sex :yes: IDK what it is. I could have another energy drink before I go fukk but its not the same.

I remember Pimp Juice :pachaha: Used to drink them all the time .

Hyphy Juice is only a buck at the supermarket over here

If you need a new drink idea. Try purple rockstar with vodka. Its called feelin devine :ahh:

Daps
i like redbull, but that shyt is so expensive :noah:

yo can someone inform tho, why cacs rep monster so hard? i saw this cac fakkit the other day with that m logo tat on his forearm :heh: and i see that shyt on hoodies and cars :manny:

havoc00

Pro
Daps

yo can someone inform tho, why cacs rep monster so hard? i saw this cac fakkit the other day with that m logo tat on his forearm :heh: and i see that shyt on hoodies and cars :manny:

i think they sponsor like dirt bike racers and shyt

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
endorush

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
i used to drink that and red line

i still drink REDLINE before workouts. that freeze and burn technology is unfukkwitable. :lift:

the only Monster drinks i fukk with are the coffee ones.
new_java_monsters.jpg

the Loca Moco ...Russian and Chai Hai. :noah:

havoc00

Pro
Daps
i still drink REDLINE before workouts. that freeze and burn technology is unfukkwitable. :lift:

the only Monster drinks i fukk with are the coffee ones.
new_java_monsters.jpg

the Loca Moco ...Russian and Chai Hai. :noah:

ya they coffe ones are piff, and when i worked out i started using jack3d and no xplode was cheaper then buying redlines

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
ya they coffe ones are piff, and when i worked out i started using jack3d and no xplode was cheaper then buying redlines

yeah i see the guys talking about these two constantly in the gym. i'm gonna try both ...they sold @ GNC?

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
41HdrpKMk1L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The MEAN BEAN!!!

The gas station down the street from me sold these for 99 cents a few summers ago. So I would buy one every day in the morning on the way to classes for summer semesters.

It turned into a habit. :wow:

Even after the raised the prices when the summer was over and the special ended I still gobbled those things up. They have LONG lasting energy. They shyt on Redbull and all that other nonsense, and the crash was damn near nonexistent.

However, if you look at the nutrition facts, I'm due for a heart attack.

I was drinking like 4-6 a week for 4 years :scusthov:

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada

its a motocross thing

monster started in CORONA CA,

they sponsored KAWASAKI riders

the rest is history...

another reason why CA >>>>>>>>>