Anybody workout at LA Fitness

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You go with 5 other nikkas stop it clown :wrist:

Ole spot me as I do 135 pounds on the bench ass fakkit
FOH pedo fakkit. nikka mad he a pedo that gets no bytches. Its not your fault though you a product of a whore and some random failure nikka. You was destined to be a bytch that only talks shyt online. I'd slap you right in front of your whore mom p*ssy your nothing.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
FOH pedo fakkit. nikka mad he a pedo that gets no bytches. Its not your fault though you a product of a whore and some random failure nikka. You was destined to be a bytch that only talks shyt online. I'd slap you right in front of your whore mom p*ssy your nothing.
Lol @ this white boy calling me a pedo, get those subconscious thoughts out of your cac brain.

I have no problem beating the fukk out of a autistic and Down syndrome individual such as yourself. Wipe the drool off your keyboard before you speak to me fakkit.

You haven't had p*ssy since p*ssy had you little Phil.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Lol @ this white boy calling me a pedo, get those subconscious thoughts out of your cac brain.

I have no problem beating the fukk out of a autistic and Down syndrome individual such as yourself. Wipe the drool off your keyboard before you speak to me fakkit.

You haven't had p*ssy since p*ssy had you little Phil.
Ban bet I'm white pedo fakkit? You the one talking about fukking 10yr olds pedo not me so spare me pedo. p*ssy you can't even beat a drum FOH talking like you about any action. You just a bytch from a whore mom stop it. Clown ass frail p*ssy. Go ask your whore mom why she didn't fukk a dude worth something so you wouldn't be such a pedo fakkit.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Ban bet I'm white pedo fakkit? You the one talking about fukking 10yr olds pedo not me so spare me pedo. p*ssy you can't even beat a drum FOH talking like you about any action. You just a bytch from a whore mom stop it. Clown ass frail p*ssy. Go ask your whore mom why she didn't fukk a dude worth something so you wouldn't be such a pedo fakkit.
Show me where I said I would fukk a 10 year old :what:

I know you have Down syndrome but you need to chill the fukk out with the pedo jokes, I'm not involved with white people enough to appreciate cac humor, but you're a sick fukk for even saying some shyt like that.

You're the biggest joke on this forum, considering this is your life I'm still waiting on the day you blow your brains out. Your family doesn't love you, you get no p*ssy m, and you have special needs.

If you're ever in LA we can meetup anytime and I can test that jaw, until then quit with the fake tough shyt Conrad

Die slow bytch

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Show me where I said I would fukk a 10 year old :what:

I know you have Down syndrome but you need to chill the fukk out with the pedo jokes, I'm not involved with white people enough to appreciate cac humor, but you're a sick fukk for even saying some shyt like that.

You're the biggest joke on this forum, considering this is your life I'm still waiting on the day you blow your brains out. Your family doesn't love you, you get no p*ssy m, and you have special needs.

If you're ever in LA we can meetup anytime and I can test that jaw, until then quit with the fake tough shyt Conrad

Die slow bytch
You said you fukked my sister fakkit and she's 10 pedo. Should watch what you say pedo. I see you fakkit ass don't want to take,that bet though but this my life,though? If you soooo confident p*ssy I'm white take the bet if not do like your mom does afford you Internet access and suck a dikk. You a p*ssy and frail as fukk you can't beat me. I will never let some product of a smut beat me fam. Its never fake tough guy shyt you a bytch straight up looking for props from dudes online. That's how you started on here so that right there shows me you a bytch pedo so spare me. Why would I blow my brains out? My life is great and I get to make fun of,loser ass pedos like yourself when I'm on here. People that are products of smut moms like yourself should off theirselves pedo.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
You said you fukked my sister fakkit and she's 10 pedo. Should watch what you say pedo. I see you fakkit ass don't want to take,that bet though but this my life,though? If you soooo confident p*ssy I'm white take the bet if not do like your mom does afford you Internet access and suck a dikk. You a p*ssy and frail as fukk you can't beat me. I will never let some product of a smut beat me fam. Its never fake tough guy shyt you a bytch straight up looking for props from dudes online. That's how you started on here so that right there shows me you a bytch pedo so spare me. Why would I blow my brains out? My life is great and I get to make fun of,loser ass pedos like yourself when I'm on here. People that are products of smut moms like yourself should off theirselves pedo.
Still waiting for you to show me where I said I would fukk a 10 year old :patrice:. Let's do a ban bet and show proof.

And how would I know what age your sister is? :jbhmm:

I don't want you to shootup your special Ed school tomorrow Conrad so I'm going to need you to relax. If you ain't talking about meeting up and throwing hands save the essays.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Still waiting for you to show me where I said I would fukk a 10 year old :patrice:. Let's do a ban bet and show proof.

And how would I know what age your sister is? :jbhmm:

I don't want you to shootup your special Ed school tomorrow Conrad so I'm going to need you to relax. If you ain't talking about meeting up and throwing hands save the essays.
Foh pedo why would I accept your bet when your bytch ass scarred to accept mine that I've been asked? FOH pedo. You can't afford to leave your city and you bytch so spare the world your shooter talk fakkit. If,you was such a shooter you wouldn't be online looking for validation pedo. Oh yeah pedo if you ain't going to take the bet we have jack shyt to post about. Just stop saying you fukking with 10yr olds that you didn't know were 10 pedo.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Foh pedo why would I accept your bet when your bytch ass scarred to accept mine that I've been asked? FOH pedo. You can't afford to leave your city and you bytch so spare the world your shooter talk fakkit. If,you was such a shooter you wouldn't be online looking for validation pedo.
Still waiting Conrad :jbhmm:

I'm going to be in Texas next month also, do you want to meet up Conrad? :jbhmm:You can beat me up in person since I'm frail and never been to the gym

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Still waiting Conrad :jbhmm:

I'm going to be in Texas next month also, do you want to meet up Conrad? :jbhmm:You can beat me up in person since I'm frail and never been to the gym
Why would I be in Texas pedo? You and your mom taking her dikksucking tour on the road? You ain't making sense but keep fronting for the coli. If,you sooo bad find me exactly where I'm at at the moment. Here's a hint its not somewhere you can afford dikk jiggler.

Edit: I'm bored pedo. Back on the ignore list for you until I feel like having someone inferior to laugh at again. Enjoy your lies of gunplay, getting p*ssy, money, and everything else pedo. Good day

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Why would I be in Texas pedo? You and your mom taking her dikksucking tour on the road? You ain't making sense but keep fronting for the coli. If,you sooo bad find me exactly where I'm at at the moment. Here's a hint its not somewhere you can afford dikk jiggler.
if you ain't a cac, you definately a cac at heart. No black man would call someone else a dikk jiggler, the fukk :what:

Seems like you not about that life and just a Down syndrome keyboard warrior, you're a walking joke, won't even bother responding to you.

You have a special needs, go buy a friend :dame:. Go away bytch boy, just like your father you ain't nothing but a soft bytch, I'm sure that fakkit nikka has Down syndrome as well. The blood of a bytch runs deep through your veins