Anybody still do the GameStop discount licks on here?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Y’all talking about that harlem nikka? Definitely was using stolen CC for shyt like that and NBA league pass accounts

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
everytime i've been to gamestop to cop something, the shelf price been 10-20 dollars higher than the actual price.

I bought recently:

Headphones/Controller/Mouse/Webcam/Switch Docks

literally be shocked when I got to the register. Either them employees ain't doing their jobs or the prices actually decreasing in real time.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I pay $35 for an 1/8th from the dispensary, and less when there is a sale, which can last me from a week to two weeks. I also pay $30 a pop for Peach Crown Royal since that’s what my wife likes. I also pay hundreds of dollars for 2 of my daughters to cheerlead. I also pay quite a bit for home owners insurance. I also pay all our utilities. I also pay 2 car payments…I can keep going.

Again, I CANT JUSTIFY paying $70 for a game that I’m going to beat and then be done with.
That's why you just wait for games to go on sale. Only pay full price for a game you know you're going to love playing. Last game I paid full price for was elden ring but that's cuz I knew I'd love it after playing the fukk outta dark souls 3. Any other game I'm just mildly interested in I'll cop on sale or wait for it to be on gamepass or ps plus. Plus who even has time to play all these new games as soon as they come out? I've still got a huge backlog of games just off of buying on sales.

• Dap
Reactions: B86

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
That's why you just wait for games to go on sale. Only pay full price for a game you know you're going to love playing. Last game I paid full price for was elden ring but that's cuz I knew I'd love it after playing the fukk outta dark souls 3. Any other game I'm just mildly interested in I'll cop on sale or wait for it to be on gamepass or ps plus. Plus who even has time to play all these new games as soon as they come out? I've still got a huge backlog of games just off of buying on sales.
Understood but be realistic…I was talking about Horizon Forbidden West; when is it REALLY going to go on sale? I’ve said in other threads and have posted pics…I built a whole full sized arcade with every game ever made up to PS2; I have a huge backlog too but I want to play Horizon (just not for $70)

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Understood but be realistic…I was talking about Horizon Forbidden West; when is it REALLY going to go on sale? I’ve said in other threads and have posted pics…I built a whole full sized arcade with every game ever made up to PS2; I have a huge backlog too but I want to play Horizon (just not for $70)
Then you really dont want to play it THAT BAD. Otherwise you'd just pay the $70...
It'll go on sale at some point

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I pay $35 for an 1/8th from the dispensary, and less when there is a sale, which can last me from a week to two weeks. I also pay $30 a pop for Peach Crown Royal since that’s what my wife likes. I also pay hundreds of dollars for 2 of my daughters to cheerlead. I also pay quite a bit for home owners insurance. I also pay all our utilities. I also pay 2 car payments…I can keep going.

Again, I CANT JUSTIFY paying $70 for a game that I’m going to beat and then be done with.
Good shyt breh. I got told why didn’t I buy a wrestling PPV instead of streaming it. I hope that nikka gargling nut as I post this. nikkas don’t realize having a family is expensive so you try to get the shyt for yourself for cheap cuz you rather spend it on bills and kids.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Good shyt breh. I got told why didn’t I buy a wrestling PPV instead of streaming it. I hope that nikka gargling nut as I post this. nikkas don’t realize having a family is expensive so you try to get the shyt for yourself for cheap cuz you rather spend it on bills and kids.
Damn that's a good reason :wow: can't argue with that

No judgement question just wondering do yall feel guilty when you spend on yourselves?
@StackBundles

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
No judgement question just wondering do yall feel guilty when you spend on yourselves?
@StackBundles
I know you weren’t talking to me directly but no guilt at all. Its just automatic at this point that I think about my wife and kids first. When I see something I want and I think is a good value for myself, I do get it with no regrets