Anybody still do the GameStop discount licks on here?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
What happened to the posters that used to do the GameStop discount certificates some years back? PS Plus Extra and Gamepass has me spoiled and I can’t condone spending $70 on a game. But I do need that Horizon Forbidden West in my life…

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Dude was banned by Cook if I recall correctly.
There was some weird grey market / potential scamming going on behind the scenes in order to get the codes.
I don't remember the specific details.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I still have his email on my PayPal, if you want contact him :yeshrug:
I didn’t even think about that. As a matter of fact, if that’s the case, I’ll get his email from my PayPal. Good look

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Y'all pay what 50 for some weed. $70 bucks isn't a big deal.
I pay $35 for an 1/8th from the dispensary, and less when there is a sale, which can last me from a week to two weeks. I also pay $30 a pop for Peach Crown Royal since that’s what my wife likes. I also pay hundreds of dollars for 2 of my daughters to cheerlead. I also pay quite a bit for home owners insurance. I also pay all our utilities. I also pay 2 car payments…I can keep going.

Again, I CANT JUSTIFY paying $70 for a game that I’m going to beat and then be done with.

Last edited:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I see Meach said something but I blocked him years ago. Maybe I’ll unblock to check it out…

Jcotton1

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I pay $35 for an 1/8th from the dispensary, and less when there is a sale, which can last me from a week to two weeks. I also pay $30 a pop for Peach Crown Royal since that’s what my wife likes. I also pay hundreds of dollars for 2 of my daughters to cheerlead. I also pay quite a bit for home owners insurance. I also pay all our utilities. I also pay 2 car payments…I can keep going.

Again, I CANT JUSTIFY paying $70 for a game that I’m going to beat and then be done with.

Rent that ish on game fly if it's means that much.

Wife your choice/ responsibility kids ( your choice and responsibility) These were your choices and responsibilities. You've done nothing my folks didn't do it's 10 of us and we all were well taken care of.

I pay property taxes for a few properties that was given to me in a will free and clear. I did have a gut job inside and rebuild I also installed a tankless water heater on one of them.

Wife/ kid I'm free and clear.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Rent that ish on game fly if it's means that much.

Wife your choice/ responsibility kids ( your choice and responsibility) These were your choices and responsibilities. You've done nothing my folks didn't do it's 10 of us and we all were well taken care of.

I pay property taxes for a few properties that was given to me in a will free and clear. I did have a gut job inside and rebuild I also installed a tankless water heater on one of them.

Wife/ kid I'm free and clear.
All that said and you still just don’t get it. I wasn’t comparing myself to you. The point is I can buy damn near whatever I want but a game isn’t worth $70…as simple as that

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
All that said and you still just don’t get it. I wasn’t comparing myself to you. The point is I can buy damn near whatever I want but a game isn’t worth $70…as simple as that
If it ain't worth it wait until it goes on sale. I paid a shyt ton for my son to graduate from college and thought "damn this shyt overpriced" but I still paid it :yeshrug:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
If it ain't worth it wait until it goes on sale. I paid a shyt ton for my son to graduate from college and thought "damn this shyt overpriced" but I still paid it :yeshrug:
Y’all are making the dumbest comparisons to buying a $70 game. If you’re okay getting beat on shyt that doesn’t matter in life (a game), then that’s on you. I won’t do it. I thought paying for college was dumb as shyt so now I have no student loans and make more than the majority of citizens in our country…what was the point of that, though?

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Y’all are making the dumbest comparisons to buying a $70 game. If you’re okay getting beat on shyt that doesn’t matter in life (a game), then that’s on you. I won’t do it. I thought paying for college was dumb as shyt so now I have no student loans and make more than the majority of citizens in our country…what was the point of that, though?
Whats the point of any of it? Nothing that we pay for is "worth it" so to speak. Everything that we pay for we're getting beat on. You're saying we're making dumb comparisons, some of us would say that your statement is just as dumb because EVERYTHING is overpriced