Anybody shook that we're a quarter of the way into this century?

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
:mjlol:all these dorks are gonna die in their 80's. Nothing makes me happier knowing that these bozos have all this money, but can't cope with the fact they gonna be wormfood like the rest of us.

Besides, who the hell wants to live while all your friends and family pass away.

"god complex"

you not wrong....it circles back to your initial point about appreciating whats it front of you.

these people gonna panic in their last days :dead:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Mentally yea; but its from lifestyle/injuries :manny:

I can't remember names of people for shyt either its always awkward AF :mjlol:
Breh when people tell me their name I just :pachaha: I'm not going to know who that is in the next 5 minutes. I always remember faces and energy and never the name. I just saw this girl I used to work with and couldn't remember her name for anything but I could remember several reasons why I didn't want to strike up a conversation with her

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Had a similar :flabbynsick: reckoning when I started seeing my favorite albums turn 25 and 30 years old. Realizing I was already out here enough to buy these albums with my own money then seeing my siblings become grown but not be as old as these albums. Weird way to come to grips with it I know but music is such a center point of all of my life.
Meek Mill championships came out in 2018. That shyt crazy

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
rewatching movies you think just came out and realizing they came out 10 yrs ago is just :damn:
But yea... you're born, you live a little and you die. Find your pleasures where you can, i guess

Ironically I use music/film as a time marker often.

As braindead as I am I remember and associate movies/music with time.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats there to fear? Life in itself is amazing. Not saying that my life is amazing but yall gotta understand that this shyt when you REALLY think about it is crazy. Being a human is fukking crazy. Death even though its a touchy subject because its the end but then again, is it really the end? Life in itself is energy. Does that energy really go when the body dies? This is when the idea of spirits and paranormal shyt starts to become theorized because what is energy? Its in the air and we cant see it but it exists. The fact that we are able to experience this though its for a period of time is amazing. You cant be afraid of life. The time that you have is yours.

Last edited:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Whats there to fear? Life in itself is amazing. Not saying that my life is amazing but yall gotta understand that this shyt when you REALLY think about it is crazy. Being a human is fukking crazy.

Yea the fact any of us made it here is remarkable.

The odds all the way stacked against us to exist to begin with.

And then the fact we made it far enough to post on thecoli :wow:

god iz good. :blessed:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Whats there to fear? Life in itself is amazing. Not saying that my life is amazing but yall gotta understand that this shyt when you REALLY think about it is crazy. Being a human is fukking crazy. Death even though its a touchy subject because its the end but then again, is it really the end? Life in itself is energy. Does that energy really go when the body dies? This is when the idea of spirits and paranormal shyt starts to become theorized because what is energy? Its in the air and we cant see it but it exists. The fact that we are able to experience this though its for a period of time is amazing. You cant be afraid of life. The time that you have is yours.

Puts it in perspective !

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Thats why this thread kind of rubbed me the wrong way. Like i was really thinking yesterday or the day before of all the past things, people, places, moments that i REALLY enjoyed that arent here anymore due to one circumstance or another. Things from 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 almost 40 years ago. Usually i would be sad but then i realized that even experiencing all that, im greatful because a lot of people and sometimes nobody but me can say that i had that moment. We all have that that we can say that "thats mine". Of course theres gonna be things that other people experience that i would like to experience but thats beyond my control. Cant be mad at that. I would have loved to see malcolm x or mlk in person or witness some shyt that went down historically and etc but i cant. Im just happy to be alive to have the opportunity to be a human in this time. What more couldnt i be greatful for? I know life isnt all that but shyt im not gonna act like i dont value life.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Thats why this thread kind of rubbed me the wrong way. Like i was really thinking yesterday or the day before of all the past things, people, places, moments that i REALLY enjoyed that arent here or that i anymore due to one circumstance or another. Things from 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 almost 40 years ago. Usually i would be sad but then i realized that even experiencing all that, im greatful because a lot of people and sometimes nobody but me can say that i had that moment. We all have that that we can say that "thats mine". Of course theres gonna be things that other people experience that i would like to experience but thats beyond my control. Cant be mad at that. I would have loved to see malcolm x or mlk in person or witness some shyt that went down historically and etc but i cant. Im just happy to be alive to have the opportunity to be a human in this time. What more couldnt i be greatful for? I know life isnt all that but shyt im not gonna act like i dont value life.

even the sun goes down,
heroes eventually die :francis:

horoscopes often lie and sometimes y...
nothin' is for sure nothin
is for certain,
nothin lasts forever :manny:

But until they close the curtain (y'all know) :hubie:

It's him and i, aquemini:wow: