Anybody shook that we're a quarter of the way into this century?

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Hit me while lying in bed last night. No longer just the tip, we got the whole head into the 2000s now. :ohhh:

We got grown adults out of college and graduate school that have never spent a single second of life in "the 1900s". Feels like '00-'09 was just yesterday but when I look at old sports highlights from that time, the footage looks like it was took in the 70s. Madden 2004 and NBA Live 2005 looked lifelike AF back then but when I look at old clips online today, that shyt look like Genesis graphics.

Music from that time is showing up on throwback and oldies playlists, fashion from that time showing up as Halloween costumes. I don't know where I'm going with this, I just felt flabby as fukk last night outta nowhere and thought I'd share. :flabbynsick:

moesha-dear-diary.gif

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Getting older is a blessing. Grandfather passed away at 54. That ain't young, but that ain't elderly either. Easily could've cracked to 80 how he was living. Truthfully everyday above ground is a blessing and meant to be enjoyed. Cause once it's your time, and the man calls your number, that's it.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It’s crazy realizing that 1999 to someone born today is like the 50’s to us born in the 80’s.

In a few years, 80’s cats will basically be ancient to the kids like somebody born in the 1930’s and basically in our twilight era to younger society at that point.

In a few years when some kid born today looks at an 80’s kid - they’ll see a grandparent like how we used to see somebody born in the 30’s.

Last edited:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Getting older is a blessing. Grandfather passed away at 54. That ain't young, but that ain't elderly either. Easily could've cracked to 80 how he was living. Truthfully everyday above ground is a blessing and meant to be enjoyed. Cause once it's your time, and the man calls your number, that's it.

No lies told; I'm happy I realized that.

Its hard to have that perspective in certain situations tho.

I feel like you got to be in a good place to see life with that lens.