anybody seen that commercial with a black guy bringing his pawg breakfast in bed.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Racist white people :mad:, Black woman are :mad:, black men are like :ehh: aint none of my business

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Racist white people :mad:, Black woman are :mad:, black men are like :ehh: aint none of my business

I like the commercial but you gotta admit its a bold move by this company. I wonder if their consultants told them that this commercial wasn't a smart business move. Its pretty much gonna piss of every demographic other than black men.

We all know white folks and black woman are pissed. But I think hispanic and asian men are also gonna be pissed cause they love them some white women as well. Overall, black man/white woman pairing doesn't seem commercially beneficial. Though I give these guys props for making the move.

Daps
I like the commercial but you gotta admit its a bold move by this company. I wonder if their consultants told them that this commercial wasn't a smart business move. Its pretty much gonna piss of every demographic other than black men.

We all know white folks and black woman are pissed. But I think hispanic and asian men are also gonna be pissed cause they love them some white women as well. Overall, black man/white woman pairing doesn't seem commercially beneficial. Though I give these guys props for making the move.

Its a 30 second ad and there have been many black hub white wife ads. You nikkas need to step out of 1965 and come to the present. Aint noone mad because of some mixed guy giving his white girlfriend a damn bagel. Noone cares that much and the ad sparked NO controversy. And if they are they need to get a fukking life or step out of Watsahootchie Kansas or whatever hick town they are from. . Only here am I seeing people acknowledge it and I'm not even surprisedThis is great for advertising and not a bold move int he slightest. It needs to be done more and you can see it being done more because the people who are in these ad firms are becoming more liberal and diverse. This is why Im glad I majored in Advertising, to break barriers and to get more diverse.

Daps
Tell me why I'm searching for more commercials on white women and black men and this pops up WhiteWomenBlackMen.com - Powered by vBulletin

I go in the Inter racial celebs oage and turns out

miss-ireland-nigerian-boyfriend.jpg

:obama: